The Sotonians Transfers Thread

Can’t we get MLG over here?

2 Likes

Singular of Tsunami?

1 Like

Well, let’s see shall we?

Get re-tweeting, flatter his ego, and hope he doesn’t read far enough down this thread to see this utterly transparent and pathetic attempt at flattery :laughing:

Good low down on jumanji here:

1 Like

Did I read somewhere that Man City are after Ward-Prowse for mega bucks?

Not sure. Why don’t you retrace your steps?

Paddy Power@ paddypower 34m34 minutes ago

Southampton to sign Cedric Soares from Sporting. Replacement for Clyne? Time for Rodgers to dig this out of wallet.

Embedded image permalink

Eurgh, I’d rather Clyne left on a free next summer than sell him to Liverpool. I hate that club.

Looked everywhere but cant find it. Oh well, I am sure it will resurface somewhere if it has legs.

Whilst talking about transfers I so prefer the sudden annoucement that we have signed someone rather than the weeks of conjecture. Often we hear later that a player we were supposed to be after wasnt even a target. God knows how many trees and internet time have been wasted on transfers that were just figments of someone’s imagination or agents stirring the pot.

The Ward-Prowse thing is no doubt driven by City’s mini-exodus of home-grown talent. Lampard, Milner and Richards all gone. Richards wasn’t exactly playing much, but he’s still an English name that can be put on a CL squad list.

The Cedric Soares thing looks close, although I really hope that Clyne picks a better destination than Liverpool if he decides to go. It’s not like the careers of those who’ve gone to LFC have taken off; if anything, they’ve all stagnated this year.

On behalf of the Dubai Massive, I’d like to actually pass on a VERY good suggestion from one of our alumni…

This could even be our first official “New Song For” post

Juanmi - to the tune of Toon Army

1 Like

Swansea really aren’t messing around. Looks like another signing is imminent. I do like Swansea, seem very well run and go about things in a pretty decent manner. Notice how they improved since Rodgers left? Sure it’s just coincidence :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Tabanou to have medical @ Swansea

yeah i like them too!

SWANS: Hi Spurs, can we have Gilf Sigurdsson pls?

SPURS: No.

SWANS: How bout if we give you a shite left back?

SPURS: Ok

SWANS: Lol

First interview from Juanmi.

Cedric’s first interview!

Both Cedric and Juanmi look like top signings by the mighty Saints.

Couple more…ie GK CB and MF…not able to count…at least three :laughing:

COYS

1 Like

More signings on the way, according to the Echo.

1 Like

Ouch.

“Harry Kane assured fans that he would still be a Tottenham player when the season starts”.

So he will be sold to ManU on the 1st September then.

1 Like