šŸ“š The Sotonians Lockdown & Beyond Diaries

Theyā€™re not paying to put yourself at riskā€¦stay safe. They wouldnā€™t ask you to visit someone who was likely to pose physical danger to you so it must be the sameā€¦H&S must apply in these circumstances.

I have a pair, thanks.

Itā€™s the principle. Ginge did not tell the dog ā€œunder no circumstances should you barkā€ and didnā€™t say or do anything when the dog had a barking fit.

She just wanted to throw her weight about and can fuck off. As for the kids, I do not think it unreasonable for them to be up by 10am.

1 Like

Just get stuck into them - remember the bollockings they gave you when you were a kid and regift with interest

1 Like

Bottle collection day in our street tomorrow

This ought to be a laugh after ten days of incarceration.

They are gonna need a bigger truck

6 Likes

Get up by 10am?
Fvck tight off.
Wtf for?
:lou_sunglasses:

This would be enough to make me self isolate for long after the virus is gone

5 Likes

Iā€™ve been making lemons out of lemonade. As I said yesterday, the majority of my effort has gone into mentoring my #2, finally making good on a promise I made back in 2018.

The volume of work we had in 2018-19 meant that it just never happened. I had to do project work. She had to pick up the admin shit. Just not enough hours in the day.

Sheā€™s flying.

3 Likes

7 Likes

Just a few days ago from above.

My colleagues who do visits have been given nothing. An ex colleague has already gone to the media and hopes others will.

so not a very credible daughter.
Can anyone with super patience call my mum and offer IT support? I cannot cope with that on top of my job.

1 Like

Fatso, do you happen to have access to any firearms?

2 Likes

Pack, move right now, so not even wait for the estate agent. Old farm building will
Do.
()would be my advice for anyone with these fucknumpties for neighbours)

StaySafe!

Your new daily calender.

4 Likes

Mrs Bletchā€™s Mum was bought a smartphone for the sole purpose of WhatsApp video calling her son and daughter.

She had some trouble with it, we tried to fix it, it didnā€™t work, we tried again, it didnā€™t work.

She lives 120 miles away, has sworn never to use it again and now is mega grumpy with me, the wife and b-in-law.

Not going there again.

Youā€™re on your own, mate!

3 Likes

Old people will break any technology within an hour.
Then when you mend it, they will break it again.
They do it to test you.
It amuses them.

9 Likes

There is no tablet that has ever been designed by mankind that is compatible with my mother

4 Likes

Yay. Iā€™ve got a job!
Unpaid obviously, AND I donā€™t have to move from the sofa.
Iā€™m gonna be an interwebs TV Reporter.
Or something.
A mate does the whole Motivational Speaking thing and Personal Development but seeing as he isnā€™t gonna be flying to do gigs for NASA, UN,etc anytime soon, they are doing a daily TV Show thingy.
Iā€™ll give it a go & as long as I am completely shit at it I will post a link later.
Damn, having to do something not in the garden woo hoo!

1 Like

Just phoned the Eye Hospital. My appointment is still happening, which means I should continue on seeing for a bit.

Mind you, itā€™s a double-edged sword. One of the first things I saw properly after the first treatment was @saintbletch.

3 Likes

Bloody hell, the glare of light reflected off his head must have been a danger to you. You were wearing sunglasses I hope. :open_mouth:

3 Likes

Thereā€™s a few tablets I wouldnā€™t mind trying on mine.

Mainly in Switzerland.

3 Likes