The Sotonians Experience: Site Feedback

I think it was the fact that he @goatboy and @goatboy that swung it.

1 Like

:lou_lol:

1 Like

I think this is a most excellent response to some of the points previously made, Papster.

3 Likes

Nope.

pap’s Putin and we’ve just become mega-wealthy oligarchs.

Me? I’m off to buy a football team.

3 Likes

One thing that’s noticeable is that the standard of the forum improves when Bletch goes off for a few days with Mrs Bletch. Obviously when he returns the forum declines. This is not a technical issue though so possibly wrong thread.

4 Likes

I’d suggest that instead of a future Ltd. company, we instead form a cooperative where many more (not necessarily all members immediately) can feel ownership.

I’ve always like the concept and it’s always how I’ve seen sotonians.com, anyway.

8 Likes

LLP…

1 Like

Who is going to iron the table cloth? We don’t want to look all Pompey Trust. Can I suggest that we follow their lead though and emblazon the roof of our meeting shed with something appropriate. I suggest CUNTS.

2 Likes

When is this new mob that is in charge going to change the Pompey blue tags in the threads to Southampton red and white ones

4 Likes

I do hope that “top heavy” remark was not about the female form

What am I saying of course it was

2 Likes

It actually wasn’t! More a “too many chiefs” thing.

Most of the evidence I’ve seen on this site regarding both the female form and the top heavy part of it suggests that if anything, people want more of it.

Fortunately, most posters got it out of their systems quite quickly. We had one casualty from bapgate. @ohio-saint was a super-fan, wasn’t getting the reciprocation he felt he deserved on nork related issues, and is posting on SaintsWeb again. Last time I saw him, he wasn’t posting about baps at all.

We miss all of our vacationing Sotonians, of course, but I don’t miss Ohio’s avatar. Little bit unsettling, especially after crawling in from a sesh.

Oooh, is tigger female? Do we have another gal on this site? I hope so!

1 Like

We’ve got loads of females on this site. Most of them just don’t go on about it :lou_wink_2:

Or post.

Ohio was obsessed with boobs. Don’t get me wrong, boobs are great! But if I went on and on and on about men’s penises, you’d think me slightly annoying after a while.

But like you say, it was probably being told not to, that made him determined to talk about them all the more.

There used to be more of a ‘I come here to escape the wife, why shouldn’t I talk about this stuff’ vibe on here and Saintsweb before, but that seems to have calmed down a bit. Or maybe I’ve just got immune to it.

2 Likes

Like who? Obviously Intiniki and Ruth, and now Tigger, (oh and Chapel Kate!) but who else?

We need more women to put Goatboy in his place! :lou_wink_2:

No, you just drew a load of pictures of cocks with faces on them.

:lou_eyes_to_sky:

6 Likes

That is infinitely more women than they’ve got on the UI :lou_lol:

If anything, loads is an understatement. But I take your point. We do have a couple more. @madpurplecow is our mate from school. Young Adult Unit #1 has an account but has never logged in. Ditto ms pap, although she has threatened to do so. We haven’t seen much of @hoofinruth lately.

Haha - got me there! Though they were @bearsy 's ideas…I just helped him get it out onto paper. :lou_wink_2:

I would love to see some more kick-arse women giving the blokes a run for their money! :lou_lol: