The Sotonians Advice Seekers Thread

Then you are a pathetic loser. A silverbacks fluffer. Your life will be servitude and your ambitions unfulfilled. HTH.

2 Likes

Tell them you’ll have to make your own way to the festival (cue elaborate story) then swear blind you were there but couldn’t find them.

1 Like

This is what a real man does when he does not truly value the camaraderie with the other party.

1 Like

Take loads of drugs - you won’t give a shit where you’re sleeping. Although you may wake up covered in shit. Hopefully just yours.

7 Likes

srs tho’ … if it’s not your thing and you’ll be out of your comfort zone, then you’ll probably be doing them a favour by not going … they won’t want to be having to look out for you when they’re getting smashed.

imho … The Stereophonics is more than enough reason not to go anyway

2 Likes

Again, what happens if you’ve already accepted this?

3 Likes

This is clearly sound advice the only issue being I haven’t taken any drugs in well over 15 years. The most likely outcome would be everyone else would wake up covered in my shit.

5 Likes

Almost responded but then thought better of it because I think you’re being ‘dry’ … I admit I can’t always tell with you SWDP :lou_wink_2:

wtf upvoted because I like your style !!

1 Like

Then do what Steve in the forest does. A real man does not concern himself with the problems of lesser people. Thus ends my contributions on this topic.

It’s funny how, in the last 10-15 years, people have developed a need for elaborate, expensive stag do’s. Traditionally they were a pub crawl a couple of days before the wedding and everyone would want in.

8 Likes

I had two. One pub crawl, one fishing trip. Stag nights are generally a load of old bollocks.

2 Likes

Exactly steve. The weddings as well - a family member of mine got a helicopter to the reception after the wedding a couple of years back. Just fucking silly.

1 Like

Take enough MDMA even the Stereophonics will sound good.

I let the wife take care of our wedding details. I had three stipulations: 1. A coach for everyone not staying at the venue so they didn’t have to worry about getting there and getting back pissed. 2. Free bar. 3. Whole roasted pig.

Easily pleased me.

1 Like

I’ll go in your stead.

I love meeting new people, and new people love meeting me.

I’m one of life’s must see attractions.

I am the Alton Towers of human beings.

Just tell me where I need to be and when.

Two questions…

• Do I have to pretend to be you?

• Can you lend me ÂŁ300?

4 Likes

Yep a pub crawl and a curry…that’s it…anything else is Hipster Bollocks.

6 Likes

Lol … such profound wisdom to be shared with your students, as you prepare them for life in the big wide world

It’s someone else’s day.

Shut up and get over it.

2 Likes

I’d rather you didn’t pretend to be me and I won’t be lending you £300. Also, the only thing I can recall about Alton Towers is the Smiler ride accident from a couple of years back.

2 Likes

Plenty of advice from the Sotonians very own agony aunts, Fats … a helpful exercise ?