📉 The sack race

As soon as Les Reed come out saying talks were positive, I knew Cooman was gone.

3 Likes

signing bros like Von Dyke up on 6yr contracts is a Gd Start IMO

3 Likes

almost tempted to break my Holy Vow and visit Saintsweb, I bet the Massive Meltdown is Superb!

3 Likes

True, but all that really means is he costs little more…

1 Like

Yeah prob. Maybe we get to keep him an extra season tho after his tantrum, like what happened with i.e. Schneiderlin after #icecreamgate

My tears of unfathomable sadness need licking bearsy…

i dunno, man. I feel like Koeman will vote STAY. I’m watching the odds cos De Bear is drifting out and I think once koeman gives everton the no tks, they will end up with De Bear, so he might be a Value Bet right now. I might have to do a cover bet on this Dick Emery bro they’re going on about tho too.

Koeman arrived home from holiday last night, and reports emerged from Holland this morning claiming that him and agent Rob Jansen were due on Merseyside to talk terms later today.

That is understood to be wide of the mark however, with both Everton chairman Bill Kenwright and majority investor Farhad Moshiri based in London.

Ooo you are awful Bearsy

1 Like

Garry monk must need his head tested.

3 Likes

Perhaps he just wanted to find an interim job to keep him busy for a couple of months until something better comes along?

1 Like

God I hate the summer. Fuck off you bin dipping bastards.

1 Like

Don’t shoot the messenger. This ESPN story cites “sources close to both clubs” saying that Koeman is close to taking the deal.

So we are not meeting his ambitions and like Poch he feels this is as far as he can take us?

So what the club are saying is top 5th - 10th is the limit?

Mmmmm.

Doesn’t really say much though. Apart from the first paragraph, which has the claim you mention, it’s just a rehash of other stories. And ‘sources close to both clubs’ could mean anything. Or indeed nothing.

Not saying that there’s nothing in this, mind.There might well be. Fuck all we can do about it either way or course. I would say though that Koeman would be a fool to take on Everton.

Another Swan bites the dust. Good job they’ve got that great structure, eh? :lou_sunglasses:

1 Like

like what you did there Papster

1 Like

Originally posted by @Sfcsim

Originally posted by @pap

Another Swan bites the dust. Good job they’ve got that great structure, eh? :lou_sunglasses:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/37542434

Get your money on giggs.

Some american chap apparently - Barber?

Originally posted by @Sfcsim

Originally posted by @pap

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/37542434

Get your money on giggs.

STOP … don’t put any money on Giggs … read the article