➡ 🤜 The rise of The Right

Really? Do explain.

A denial of democracy is by the British mp’s and by the nation haters, when there is a reaction not of their liking can they be absolved?

Because it should be a question as it’s an opinion not a statement.

I say your wrong, but i’m a fucking idiot with language.
Are you?

I’m an idiot yes, but wrong? No.

I’ll add for your comfort my wife agrees with you so we’re now having an argument about context and grammar.

Nah you’re still wrong. Why should an opinion be a question?
Isn’t an opinion a personal belief, so a statement of what that person believes to be correct?
Your wife’s a winner :wink:

She is saying that and I am now on the Japanese version of Nanjing massacre, she’s looking confused and lost.

With your grammar that’s hardly surprising.
Admittedly she’d be no better off talking to me and i’ve just opened this
So it’s not going to improve.

1 Like

Can we go for lying cheating warmongers who paid for public services on the private sector never never, which we’re all still paying for now?

Or do we have to remind folk that they were the twats that introduced tuition fees, opening the door for the ConDems to multiply them?

3 Likes

Enjoy.

Cheers. You settling down with a few, or on duty with the kids?

They’re going up in a minute, had half a bottle of champagne and a I’ll have a couple of cans watching the match, up to Southampton in the morning.

@Barry-Sanchez, I must take issue with your description of your political opponents as nation haters. It mirrors the thread title, except it’s the rise of right-wing rhetoric.

There is a huge distinction between loving a country and loving a country’s general policy gait that seems to be eluding you.

The sort of people you call nation haters were the sort of people that got you that weekend you’re about to enjoy.

The modern liberal hate nations.

Enjoy the game and pray all the goals come from the left(poor Adams stuck in the non existent middle).

Grammar?

Fuck grammar he’s a cunt.

Barry seems a bit confused with his accusations of people being nation haters. Stalin’s gulags and Gestapo dungeons were full of people who ‘didn’t love their country’.

On a lighter note it was good to see Farage and co’s front line troops, the far right Britain First doing their bit during a visit to Calais to tell asylum seekers they weren’t welcome in The UK. After abusing migrants with racist rhetoric the group’s leader, Paul Golding and his troops fled in their vehicle as several young men pelted them with stones. I think we can all agree that, if nothing else these Far Right warriors are absolutely the best at running away when they are confronted.In the hours following the confrontation the group began vigilante patrols of Dover’s beaches, which they have dubbed Operation White Cliffs, and have promised to patrol the Kent coastline around the clock. Hahaha. After they got back from Calais with their tails between their legs Golding and co probably retired to the nearest Wetherspoon’s car park to wank each other off, then inside for a couple of pints and a de-briefing. Nothing gay though, they hate them as well.

2 Likes

Really. All weekend?
If yes, i might take a drive down and laugh at the freaks.