➡ 🤜 The rise of The Right

The Blair years were centre left and Cameron May centre right

Corbyn is about as left wing as you can get without falling off the edge - he is the left equivalent of some of the right wing loons of the Tories

As for centre ground- there is always a centre ground between left and right, it’s just that Labour and Tories have had their tanks parked on that lawn for a long time. First Labour with Corbyn moved away and that has enabled the Tories to go in the opposite direction, hence what we have now

I would say that Blair was centre right. Don’t believe everything you read about Corbyn. There is nothing ‘extreme left’ about his last manifesto. Left of Blair but that’s not hard.

4 Likes

Centre right is being charitable if anything. Surely you would have to be far to the right of centre to believe Blair was centre left.

2 Likes

Blair was a right wing war monger(bigger capitalist than Thatcher, to use his own words). May and the pig fucker were the people that introduced real Nazi policies, so about as far to the right as it gets.
How do you come up with centre ground? Can you supply one example where the Tories moved to the left(if everyone went to the centre they had to move at least a bit left).

Please tell me you don’t actually believe that drivel. Next you’ll be calling him a commie :joy:

As above.

Again, please explain their Nazi policies before Corbyn took the leadership and how the torynazis have gone past Nazi policies since.
In the same world Corbyn is accepted as an average social democrat. It’s only in ultra far right nations that don’t have a free press that he’s thought of as you put it. That’s this shit hole, the shit hole on the other side of the Atlantic and the apartheid settlement.

You’d have to be too the far right of Mussolini to believe Blair was anything other than right wing war monger.
All this centre ground bullshit is just that. England has been led down the far right path for decades, to the point where people honestly believe that someone that demonises foreigners/the unemployed/the disabled is centre ground. Think about the reality of that.

When you start the Nazi and apartheid rhetoric you lose my interest immediately. You can make good points , tone down the hyperbole

I’ve proved both before(so it’s not hyperbole).
I’m sorry you don’t like it, but it is true and not shouting it out loud would make me an passive apologist for evil.
The right(way past the business kind) has been on the rise for so long people don’t even seem to realise anymore. I’m just calling it what it is(i’ll never forgive the evil fuckers for what they have done to the disabled).
I see nothing but trouble if we don’t change direction and we all know who will face the consequences first and the hardest. I can’t passively go along with that. It’s like the old a saying “all evil needs to succeed is a good man to do nothing”.
The good man bit probably discounts me :lou_facepalm_2:

The Blair Government wasn’t centre left, it was Christian centre right, or Blair who ruled the party with an iron fist saw it that way.

No it hasn’t compare far right to others and you’ll see how wrong you are, you hate this nation though and can’t bring yourself to accept its the middle of the road and thats what has led us to this, concession politics give rise to extreme politics.

Explain this song please.

Middle of the road my arse. This country has only taken steps to the right since Thatcher.
The nation haters are always the ones that accept and even defend the people that destroy and it ain’t me is it.

What bit are you struggling with?
YouTube will undoubtedly have a vid with lyrics as well. Try that.

In comparison to others we’re middle of the road, your Russian mates kill foreigners in forests and sell them as snuff movies. I suppose you’ll allow that though and they’re not English?

I’ll take that as a SOS I can’t answer, a bit like the Russian aggression thread you stopped posting on.

Truly mental.
Arithmetic clearly not you’re strong point.

Grammar isn’t yours, that was atrocious. Fucks sake son.

And we can continue but the right will not disappear or the populists ie the Brexit Party, the right of the tory party etc etc until we leave the EU.

This isn’t difficult to understand but extreme EU fanatics will do anything to remain.

That is all there is to it, so when Cities burn and people are killed remember this.

Always someone else’s fault and preferably a foreigner.
How predictable.

From you, that’s fucking hilarious :joy:

Should be a question mark there mush…