The Other Place

I seem to remember you referring to the UI as a TSW fan site.

What the fuck does that make us? :lou_sunglasses:

Free Range Fuckwits.

5 Likes

Originally posted by @saintbletch

Iā€™m in touch with Crab Lungs as he is threatening to play for the Old Blokes footy team.

If he turns out, feels the love in the bar afterwards and manages to fight his way out of the back of goatā€™s Transit on the lift home, (goatā€™s offered him a _ lift _) then Iā€™m sure heā€™d be amenable to signing up.

Excellent. Over to you then Bletch. See what you can do mate.

Hopefully he is not put off by the kind of ā€œliftsā€ Goat offers.

Originally posted by @Bearsy

Iā€™ve never heard of Saintsweb but my understanding is that half of them only like talking shit bout Southampton FC, and the other half only like talking shit bout how the other ppl are talking shit. Theyā€™re prob better off where they are srs.

If nothing else, at least theyā€™ve got that talking shit situation covered though. Thereā€™s a saying that one should always stick to what they know best.

3 Likes

Iā€™m told that goatster is more accustomed to lifting shirts, but weā€™ll wait and see.

Only to cover their heads so they canā€™t see where Iā€™m burying them.

1 Like

Originally posted by @Goatboy

Originally posted by @saintbletch

Iā€™m told that goatster is more accustomed to lifting shirts, but weā€™ll wait and see.

Only to cover their heads so they canā€™t see what Iā€™m burying in them.

Yes, I had heard that.

1 Like

I did wonder at one point about getting Frankā€™s Cousin to post over here. But then I thought about it a bit more and decided to abandon the idea.

5 Likes

He seems to have fallen off the planet, which is a shame as he used to post more typos than I did.

1 Like

downvoted for gay post

4 Likes

I think after an awful lot of ribbing on there, he simply cracked.

4 Likes

Thats a shame. He did used to go on a bit but I used to enjoy his posts.

1 Like

Iā€™m relatively ambivalent about poaching more people from TSW. Weā€™ve actually signed up most of the bigger names anyway. They just tend not to post here, and I can understand that. Nature abhors a vacuum. The departure of quite a few active posters arguably created one, filled with different voices in the Lounge. TMS is dead since Bear renounced the Daddyship and quietly removed the snooker balls from the sock.

So yeah, get some of our existing sign-ups to post more (I am relying on bletch and his collection of compromising material for this) and if you want to, PM anyone you want over. I will happily use the Sotonians social media to _MLG _anyone else you want, but Iā€™m not really looking for an influx of posters. Donā€™t get me wrong. I wonā€™t turn them away, but the sign up rate has been decent for both the site _and _people signing up. Everyone gets a bit of love.

If we get a bunch of forum migrants turning up mob-handed, Barry might get upset :lou_lol:

2 Likes

TBH Iā€™m far more concerned about who we can ship back over there.

Currently, I have a list of 155 people.

4 Likes

Originally posted by @Bearsy

Originally posted by @Fowllyd

I did wonder at one point about getting Frankā€™s Cousin to post over here. But then I thought about it a bit more and decided to abandon the idea.

downvoted for gay post

Downvoted for homophobic post. :lou_wink_2:

1 Like

I thought he was a complete and utter twat to be honest. If he ever posted on here Iā€™d abandon this forum forthwith.

2 Likes

i saw sadoldgit trying to do a cryptic crossword the other day. He just stared at it blankly for 20 minutes, like a cat, and then filled in all the empty boxes with a black marker. Itā€™s how his mind works.

7 Likes

Glad he is not here as he was right boring, pompous twat.

6 Likes

Soggy, do you miss teh bastard?

7 Likes

yeah, we donā€™t currently have any vacancies for boring pompous twats.

4 Likes

Yeah sorry about that. Since filling the position Iā€™ve begun to enjoy the role, and not planning on vacating it anytime soon.

2 Likes