The Other Place

I’m actually on my way down to Southampton right now, so time and posting opportunity is a bit limited. That thread is super-amusing. I quite liked Verbal’s point about me being embarrassed by CB Fry, especially because I’ve seen all the posts that he refers to. I’d say that we’re proof of the opposite of his claims. No planks in our structure, and not much wrong with that either.

Hypo has GOT to come out and bat for the status quo. He has nowhere else to go, and let’s face it, the situation over at TSW suits him perfectly. Most of the people who would actually bother to respond to his nonsense are over here.

I did actually reach out to VFTT. Guess he’s not a fan of Bear :slight_smile:

hypo fighting the bear corner

Now they’re saying that Bearsy is more amusing than Lenny Henry, and he’s got a mirth knighthood.

I think we should nominate our bear as SIr Brian of Brum.

Do we have to see the queen about it?

1 Like

Sure!!

Ooh - forum wars!!

Even though I don’t actually go to matches anymore (I was royally pissed off by Cortese’s raising of the old farts discount from 60 to 65 a few years ago) I really would like to meet some of you guys in a pub somewhere next season, either before or after a match. (I now qualify for old farts discount, but fuck 'em).

Be gentle.

1 Like

You will be more than welcome E-T. Will PM you when we have our first meet up of the season.

I’m loving the way that the humour biased ex-posters on TSW are now being blamed for all the discord on the site by the very people that are actually the people who cause most of it! It’s like a paralell…parralell…pirelli universe on that thread!

Captain Beige is happy because there is no-one pointing out what an absolutely boring, dull, Turkish wannabe, arse licking fucktard he is. (Hi Hypo :laughing:)

Leave hypo alone! He’s my saintsweb vanity project!

Brian and Hypo sitting in a tree,

Being metrosexual, just like KRG!

5 Likes

Is Old Nick a member here?

Originally posted by @Ohio-Saint

Is Old Nick a member here?

He should be.

It’s just occured to me that the vote up/down system would benefit that site enormously. I know it had been mentioned a lot in the past, but now it is crystal clear to me.

3 Likes

I think we should recruit Lenny Henry. Not only for comparison purposes, but also to get cheap deals at Premier Inn.

3 Likes

To do that, we would need some kind of Brum Boy on our side…Can’t think of one.

I think it’s essential! Quite often when someone done a post, i would want to say good post bro, or dumb post bro, and i suppose sometimes i would, but it hardly adds to the debate, and no-one wants to read a long chain of ppl saying good post bro or dumb post bro, so most often i wouldn’t bother.

Consequently, bros miss out on this critical feedback! It’s like i.e. if you’re a toddler learning to talk, but ur mum is i.e. deaf and never gives you feedback on if the things you are saying are pleasant or unpleasant. Prob in those circumstances, you would end up talking utter bollocks all the time, cos you never learned any different, like *insert name here*.

I barely understood a word of that, Bum Boy.

foundin mah black contree lilt too thick are yam?

Originally posted by @Bearsy

foundin mah black contree lilt too thick are yam?

Are you mackrill?

Someone else we ought to get on here.

You are black!!?? You’re not Lenny Henry, are you?

1 Like