The Other Place

I’ve just checked my Paypal account to make sure I don’t have any unwanted standing orders sucking cash from my account. I only managed to save 5 quid a year. :slight_frown:

They only have two options. Let it run so it becomes a thread where they will bash papsweb continually while having to sdvertise this place, or delete it and deny them that opportunity. It’s a win/win really, not that it’s really too important.

A clique? If the whole site has posters that generally get on very well, then it’s not really a clique. If we were a section of TSW, then the second post in that thread might have a point.

“Brum-boy Brian” ffs! I hope that doesn’t catch on!

2 Likes

Shut up. You are as funny as cancer. (allegedly)

2 Likes

Originally posted by @Ohio-Saint

A clique? If the whole site has posters that generally get on very well, then it’s not really a clique. If we were a section of TSW, then the second post in that thread might have a point.

you make a valid point ohio, if there is only one clique, and all newcomers are actively welcomed into it, then erm, dunno what the problem is really. Pretty terrified of appearing too nice tho, next bro to sign up, I’m gonna call him a Cunt.

Jeez, I’m taking a pasting! Funny how they’re suddenly so brave, now they know I’m not around to politely object.

3 Likes

Hey, Pap. Were you “embarassed” by CB Fry and then drove him out?

I missed that adventure, but as Verbal has posted it, it must be true.

3 Likes

Originally posted by @Bearsy

Pretty terrified of appearing too nice tho, next bro to sign up, I’m gonna call him a Cunt.

I’m seriously thinking of starting a new account if only to receive that honour!

Save you the bother, Cunt.

3 Likes

Hypo seems to be in denial about the state of SaintsWeb since everyone’s gone, like a divorced Dad boasting about all the women he’s pulling now he’s single again but in reality he cry-wanks himself to sleep at night.

6 Likes

Loving Hypo’s (23000 posts and counting) feigned indfifference, ‘I hadn’t noticed, tbh’ - course you hadn’t , you bellend.

‘Brum-boy Brian’ :kiss:

1 Like

“Everyone’s gone” is pure hyperbole, but the OP in that thread gives a clue that he feels a lot of the fun posters have left. With a lot of humour gone, that leaves a space for the right wing planks and the trolls a lot of space to play with. That should be fun.

I can almost taste the vitriol from the other place.

And don’t worry Bearsy, I don’t think you’re as funny as cancer - more like as funny as a mild form of eczema - and that’s got to be an improvement, right?

3 Likes

I’ll take it

I don’t think either is quite right though. I’m not cancer, cos I’m more irritating, than deadly. But I’m not eczema, because eczema is too easily curable. Maybe, hemorrhoid?

1 Like

Originally posted by @TheCholulaKid

Brum-boy Brian

goddammit

Fuck me, that thread is getting funny!!

It’s like watching the special Olympics, but without the sportsmanship, the courage, the spirit of humanity and the bravery…All you are left with is the disabilities.

2 Likes

Don’t worry Bear, to me you will always remain Bum Boy Brian.

2 Likes

I would say you’re more like nitrous oxide Bearsy, very funny in small doses but too much can have dangerous side effects like calling people bro in real life, or adding s at the end of words arbitrarily.

2 Likes

It’s either ‘Brum-boy Brian’ or ‘Bearfaced Brian’.

Choose wisely.

2 Likes

You is talking the shits, bro.