The Other Place

I’ve suggested she join us a couple of times now…not sure what’s holding her back…

Jeez Bearsy, you’re making me cry!

"The Great Fracture” has exposed the pointlessness of my internet existence. There is no one here to go for in full on attack dog style. My natural instinct to troll, spam and obfuscate would be too disrespectful here as everyone is nice and friendly,and I dont want spoilbthe brave new vibes.

And posting on the other would be frustrating knowing none of the sound crew are reading it, I mean when a Hypo is insulted in the steveweb and no one is there to read it, is he truely insulted?

10 Likes

Not me. I usually grab the hair and make like a caveman

1 Like

I feel the same. I actully got told off for bullying bear. I only have a limited period of the day to dedicate to internet forums and If I can’t give bear some shit, what’s the point?

3 Likes

Maybe we should have a troll day where we all get to rip right into each other. Make up loving is fun. I don’t mean make up as in imaginary, though whatever floats ya goat.

3 Likes

we can call it i.e hypoday

2 Likes

I still look at the other place, but I’ll be interested to see how many posts I ever make again. At least I’ll be saving myself a fiver.

I definitely don’t miss the trolling, especially as I do take the bait occasionally. I don’t enjoy that feeling of having let myself down.

If that place as it is today were a pub, it would be the kind of pub that I would only have one pint in, and only because I would feel an idiot walking straight back out again…Here I even have my own room!!! (11001001. PM me for the secret booty knock)

4 Likes

Originally posted by @Goatboy

Maybe we should have a troll day where we all get to rip right into each other. Make up loving is fun. I don’t mean make up as in imaginary, though whatever floats ya goat.

Definitely up for this.

1 Like

Originally posted by @Coxford_lou

Definitely up for this.

I have put this quote on a hot key and promise to use at will, and on any occasion as a true Lou quote.

Guys, how about we all get together and smear custard on Ohio’s balls? Lou:- Definitely up for this.

1 Like

Originally posted by @Bearsy

we can call it i.e hypoday

Reminds me of the button bashers back in the 1980s, Bear :laughing:

5 Likes

No friends needed to play! - that sums it all up really, doesn’t it.

2 Likes

I’ve been on break-away forums before. For some reason, pretty much any forum I have been on has had break away movements, and I always seem to find myself on the side of the rag-tag rebels with a song in their heart and a hand down their pants.

I always think it seems a bad idea to have a thread bashing the parent forum, but it always happens, so this time I have decided to embrace the innevitable.

Having said all that…CB Fry is a total cunt with cunt bogies and cunt lips. Overall, he is a bit of a cunt.

There, I feel all better now!!

4 Likes

You want us all to wear make up?

1 Like

Just you jboy :wink:

Ohio, you took the words right out of my mouth! :smile:

I’m not necessarily endorsing the target of Ohio’s post, more the ferocity :laughing:

2 Likes

Let’s see haow long this thread lasts!!

3,2,1…

1 Like

Originally posted by @Ohio-Saint

Let’s see haow long this thread lasts!!

3,2,1…

http://www.saintsweb.co.uk/showthread.php?54434-Sotonians-com#.VXwrz0a6PGc

I think GB posted a link on a post there, and it was removed. I can’t see this entire thread having much of a shelf life. It’ll be interesting to see if it survives.