🏌 The Open Golf Championship 2018

To be honest I’ve never found her attractive, so I might struggle using my wood.

Spieth loses the plot bogey then a double Shuffle messes up and JUST as he gets a sneak Tiger blows one into a bunker,
This may be a long night

This is now about nerve and course management. Rory could come into the reckoning yet.

Fuck off with your Course Management.

What does that even mean?

Playing golf?

It’s like beer management.
You have to know when to go for it and when to pace yourself.

Nope. Try another analogy?

You’ve never necked 5 fast pints and then someone says you’re going to an after party until 3am? = Spieth.
A couple of quiet pints then WOW there’s an after party the beer is now free? = Rory

Nope. That’s why I said try another analogy…

I start drinking. Drink as fast as I can. Become obnoxious. Try to avoid getting punched. Have a kebab. Then try to finish the second half.

2 Likes

yeah but when you are like that there is this annoying old fart in the corner, you head for a kebab, he takes the cute chick home.
I am damned if I am digging up photo evidence right now, way too exciting.

Hare (Eddie) and the Tortoise (Tiger) and a couple of annoying brats being loud. one has fallen off the pavement, the other is like I don’t give a shit and oh look I won it Spieth & Rory

Ah, if you’re left handed too that would make you Phil Mikelson.

1 Like

And yes - for the photo thread - I took this one

When I mention beer and pacing yourself as an analogy

I could tell you who he is “chatting up” but she’ll kill me

1 Like

Tiger stuffs it up. Justin gets into the picture with an Eagle. Could steady Francesco come into the reckoning?

Look at him managing the course there!

1 Like

She has NEVER lived down the fact he snogged her and I caught it on camera. (About 10 minutes after she’d had her ass slapped by Tiger (with my permission obviously)

Is that Fellaini in the green top?

1 Like

Rory for a tie of the lead and he NAILS it.

He has a good coach

Where’s that turd emoticon when you need it? :lou_wink:

lol. He wouldn’t be the 1st Jimenez won here in Dubai in a play off after drinking 6 bottles of Rioja with an old mate the night before

There’s only two Molinari’s…

1 Like