šŸŒ The Open Golf Championship 2018

Rory there or thereabouts heading into a weekend. Always good.
Weather should help scoring this afternoon.

Zach Johnson clubhouse leader on -6 after a fine birdie putt on the last hole.

Running errands just sat down to check the score board and see Justin has flown into the top 10 with a 7 under par round today
Phew I was worried heā€™d miss the cut at one point yesterday!

They let some Americans in as

ā€œGet in the holeā€ is in the crowd following Tiger Woods

How is he going to hole out from the tee on a Par 4

Stupid yank.

Well, Spieth nearly didā€¦
We had a $1mil prize for a hole in one at our 17th at the Desert Classic a few years agoā€¦
Finally got my feet up, no decent online streams but Mobdro is testing my eyesight effectively on my mobile

Ooh. Look where my mate is?

Rory playing like a drain as others move up the leaderboard. Tiger was really unlucky with a 5 iron off the tee on the 249 yard par 3 just fell off the green and his 1st bogey of the round saves us a flood of headlines tomorrow.
Fleetwood bumbling along tidily

What do I know about golf eh?
Of course I left Francesco out of my fantasy team

I donā€™t see Rory ā€œthreateningā€ to win it, but he does have a history of coming in the top 10 under the radar which earns fantasy points but no, donā€™t see him winning.

One good ET shout would be Francesco Molinari. He has burst back into form of late in the US, but not sure he is suited to Links golf either plus he played the Greenbriar chasing Fed Ex points rather than having a decent workout in Scotland

Never previously been a big fan of Rickie Fowler, but heā€™s come out today rocking bright orange strides and a handlebar tache, and Iā€™m in every sense a changed man.

He just needs ā€˜sponsored by Razzle and in association with Watneysā€™ splashed across his chest to set the look off.

1 Like

Shamelessly stolen from FBā€¦

2 Likes

Meanwhile.
Jordanā€™s to lose today. Making up 4 shots on him out there without JS making mistakes is very unlikely. His putting is so solid on these greens.
But as we saw with Zach last night, one tiny lapse of concentration and you are staring at a double bogey.
Schaufelle coped with the Rory gallery yesterday, will he do it from the front? Much tougher. Kisner knows how to win but I see him and shuffle more likely to make snafuā€™s than Jordan.

Obviously Tiger would be the sporting story that even Hollywood couldnā€™t write. Him being in the mix is about the only thing that will keep me awake late this evening with so much stuff to sort out tomorrow before flying back for work & vacations.

Didnā€™t know she played TBF.

When did Michael have a sex change?

Well in todays shock news Rory cannot buy a putt. Jordan is metronomic, Kisner has vanished

Shots starting to be dropped all over the place.
And one golfer playing smart course management and giving himself chances.
It cannot happen obviously

No need to shout ā€˜get in the holeā€™ at her.

1 Like