The OFFICIAL 2022 @Chertsey-Saint Name Change Thread

He can pick his own, we get too choose what he ultimately finishes with, as long as you pay your fivers

My top class suggestion didn’t even make the first pool of ideas … fuck ya.

Sorry, missed that one

it appears we have another one for the charity name change.

scotty

2m

I would like to formally announce that I now identify as a woman and henceforth wish to be addressed as Gladys.

@BTripz just change his for the lols

1 Like

Cunt. :rage::joy::joy:

Here is his new avatar

3 Likes

GLADYS

I like WorzelScummage, Cuntry Saint and Country_Bumpkin_from_Dibden_Plumpton myself…

2 Likes

Well, now nobody’s going to go and vote for any of them now then are they? :roll_eyes::joy:

Well of course they are because that is what @WorzelScummage has chosen for you to choose from. So there.

Instructions tomorrow…

But they’re the shit ones :man_shrugging:t3:

grapes

3 Likes

OK, so this is how it is going to work, @WorzelScummage has picked the following 3 names for his new forum moniker

• WorzelScummage
  • Cuntry Saint
  • Country_Bumpkin_from_Dibden_Plumpton

Now all you have to do is visit @Goatboy’s just giving page and donate a blue folding sterling beer token (£5 for those in fo’rn parts), or multiples thereof, to vote for his name.

Remember to put the name you are voting for in the comments and your forum name if you want!

The name that receives the most monies by midnight Friday 11th March 2022 will become @WorzelScummage’s new name.

@Goatboy will be doing the counting as he is the only one that can see his page.

All clear? Have at it Sotonians and let’s help the kiddies.

2022-03-06T00:00:00Z2022-03-11T00:00:00Z

3 Likes

I take it that everyone has voted, except maybe @PhilippineSaint? Is that because of offshore internet difficulties? If so PM me and we can sort something out…

For information what I can work out

• CuntrySaint - 8
  • WorzelScummage - 10
  • Country_Bumpkin_from_Dibden_Plumpton - 1

And then there’s the 4 floating @WorzelScummage votes?

I’m not buying votes, this should be down to democracy.

Democracy?
Oh dear you’re fvcked then.

Quite

We tried Soviet style communism until our authoritarian leaders got cold feet about the idiots taking over the asylum

OK, I’ve not heard from @PhilippineSaint so I can officially announce that, henceforth, @Chertsey-Saint will now be known as @WorzelScummage

7 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 7 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.