šŸ“° The most exciting thing to happen in Salisbury since Stonehenge was created

ā€¦and some will still tell you Bazza doesnā€™t do happy endings. :lou_lol:

3 Likes

A sequel to Zero Dark Thirty, is it?

Itā€™s not bad except for the fact that the makers decided that people from Salisbury have Bristolian accents

1 Like

I fell asleep halfway through each episode, was I meant to?

2 Likes

Thatā€™s realism.
Most visitors to Salisbury fall asleep half way through their visit.

3 Likes

He been at it again

Putinā€™s fiercest critic got Novichoked

Hmmmmmmmmm

Well its either that or some state actors from Porton Down flew over to Russia to get him. Maybe there was a fascinating clock tower to look at

1 Like

Bit of a false dichotomy.

Itā€™s great that we get so much news from Hong Kong and Russia, isnā€™t it?

Itā€™s certainly relevant to me in my life on the West Derby/Norris Green border.

What World news isnā€™t your thing? Its serenity compared to Norris Green so lap it upā€¦

Ha Ha love to hear a @Goatboy or @Saint-or-sinner reply to this now, even with the help of Mandelson and Campbell they couldnā€™t explain their justification in support of such a cuntish regime.

Putting has no need of our support. He gets it from Boris.

Have you been on the pipe?

So.
Just what kind of idiot uses the single most widely known Russian Chemical Weapon to attempt to kill a prominent citizen?
And then allows said Citizen to be Medevacā€™d to Germany
Where obviously they are going to test for Russias most widely known poison.

That is either global level shithousery orā€¦

Brass necking it out and sending a messageā€¦

Message of I donā€™t give a fuck, heā€™s the most effective opposition heā€™s ever faced so this sends a message.

Crimea, Donbass, Salisbury, interference in foreign elections, Syria, anti gay laws, Belarus etc etc
Only Chinese regime could give this cunt a run for their money and Iā€™m including Saudi in this.

How is the investigation into Salisbury going anyway? All gone a bit quiet hasnā€™t it?

1 Like

Yes theyā€™ll be advertising in the Echo to how theyā€™re getting onā€¦
Iā€™d think this now is in the hands of diplomats, mpā€™s and intermediaries, thatā€™s how these things work.

Hence my comment about Boris.
In other surprising news:
https://amp.theguardian.com/world/2020/sep/03/merkel-pressured-to-end-nord-stream-2-support-after-navalny-poisoning?__twitter_impression=true

Ok what support?