📰 The most exciting thing to happen in Salisbury since Stonehenge was created

When you say can’t afford, do you mean the f35?
Who in their right mind could, or those floating coffins(how much?).
That’s weapons to beat up small countries with. Russia, China and soon(you’ll love this) Iran have developed a different approach and any ship within 400-600 miles is defenceless.
Conventionally, overwhelming force from multiple directions would be our best hope. That or a long drawn out war, to try to deplete their resources, but that could bite back, as they have most of the important resources.

It certainly was botched, but by who?
Please supply evidence, if you know the answer.

Unpopular reforms cause public annoyance and drop in votrs, but that’s only allowed in democracies right?

Like Russia beating up easy opponents?

Washington has been threatening India, but to no avail. The world’s changing Barry, India makes it’s own choices now and has slapped America round the face, buying the s400(just like they did with the planes). No f35 can get near that.

You’re just reading propaganda, Iran is almost impossible to invade hence why the Yanks haven’t done so and won’t for your information.

Won’t use that quote as you don’t like it?

The F-22 can.

Is it propaganda? Strange because western military have admitted it and countries are falling over themselves to buy it, rather than western tech(and remember the Russians are onto the s500 now).
Anyway, back to bellendcat, why do think shuddup and go away deleted his endorsement of Higgins story?

As soon as they lock on so do the fighter jets, submarines and everything else, it works both ways, they also may miss that fighter, you can bet your bollocks to a barndance the Yanks wouldn’t if it were a showdown.

The updated s300 can apparently deal with that. The Syrians have it now, linked up to the full Russian system(200mile longer range and no devious identification tricks). We might find out soon enough,one way or another. Let’s hope not.

Not a full on engagement, whats the point of that otherwise?

Russia would be tossed aside in days by the EU armies let alone the wrath of the Yanks against them.

Don’t be soft just look at the numbers.

Our Israeli friends will become even more important then as well won’t they?

You do make me laugh with some of the shite you come out with.

Barry you really need to read up on the advances in electronic warfare and how far ahead the Russians appear to be.
Personally i’d rather not be proved right, because as you say, with psychos like the US, UK and Israel involved, you know they would do something insane and against all sense.

Who’d want to be friends with a nation that openly practices apartheid, whilst spending their time massacring innocent children?

How many people have successfully invaded Russia?

This has become the new brexit thread. It’s stuff like this that has put me off posting here of late. I’ll stick to matchday and music threads. Someone needs to look at the future of this board. How many regular posters are there and why? I’ve got some idea.

1 Like

I didn’t say I’d want to be friends with them.

Many, Russia has a history of being invaded.