šŸ‘€ šŸ§  šŸ¤· The Mind Boggles Thread

We donā€™t seem to have a spot for yer ā€œwhat in the actual fuckā€ jaw dropper that occasionally hoves into view. So when this bizarre tale rendered me speechless, I thought we ought to have one.

I do remember a similar case in the distant past where some lunatic advertised for a volunteer to provide a tasty supper of fresh-cut meat and two veg, and received an enthusiastic reply from another equally stable member of the community. I assumed that must have been a one off, but here we are again.

I remembered the 1st story in Germany it was a wtf

Could we keep this sectionā€¦light. You know, topics north of the waistline e.g. someone snacking on an ear or nose.

1 Like

Sounds like bollocks to me.

Semi-naked man high on crystal meth wanders through Czech village after slicing off his ears and geā€¦

In other news, the Usti nad Labem Brasserie has a special today on sausage and meatballs.

1 Like

Good to see the taffs getting in on the action. :+1::+1::+1::+1:

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/man-bled-death-after-amputating-28479299

Browsing the Daily Echo website this morning I have to say I was rendered speechless after reading this front page exclusive. Help me out here Scotty.

https://www.dailyecho.co.uk/news/24062262.eastleigh-ex-swingers-speak-scary-websites/

Fuck thatā€™s a scary picture.

I have to admit Nottarf, were I to be faced with that horror show on retrieving their car keys from the bowl I might be tempted to amputate my own genitalia rather than go through with it. Dear God, what an absolute nightmare. :flushed::flushed::flushed:

Some people really have no self awarenessā€¦

Yes indeed, it nearly put me off my breakfast. I did wonder if it was some kind of spoof article but I donā€™t think so, after all it is The Daily Echo, not Viz comic. Although, Elvis Sharps and Tracy Doncasterā€¦!

Indeed. :joy::joy::joy: FFS

Did you lot wear out that dogging hotspots link or something?

Nah, dogging season doesnā€™t start until April.

Share Message - Men admit conspiracy to remove genitals

WTAF?

Virgins ā€˜set to pop their cherries in front of the cameraā€™ with the help of ā€˜sex surrogatesā€™ on idyā€¦

1 Like

They wont be virgins they will just be on the blob so you see a bit of blood. :smiling_face:

For fucksake.

Literally.

1 Like

WTAF?