šŸŽ™ :lou_facepalm_2: šŸŽ¹ The mighty Quo ha ha!

Enjoy Goatboy, theyā€™re still rocking and the punters love it!

Whatā€™s the average age of that audience?
Older than Glastonbury iā€™d say, but like yourself havenā€™t been for decades so donā€™t really know :wink:

Thereā€™re still rockā€™n baby!

Sane shit contentless song again. How dull.
Anyone that wants them at Glastonbury is not only someone that agrees with older people hogging tickets, itā€™s someone thatā€™s actively promoting uping the average age. Well done you :thinking:

Canā€™t hear you, rockā€™n.

Thatā€™s because youā€™re to fucking oldšŸ¤£

1 Like

@Barry-Sanchez, I have only recently recovered from my last laughing fit. I feel I have the constitution to survive a whole thread about Quo, but itā€™s going to be hard.

Iā€™m going to be laughing hard.

Can we get you on record? Pyramid headliners for 2020? :smiley:

Err no Pap, this is what is called a laugh, not taking one self too seriously, now would I see them at Glastonbury if they played? Yes maybe? Headlining? No probably not.

To be fair to you Barry, there is very clearly a ā€œha ha!ā€ delicately balancing on the end of the thread title.

Not clear enough it would appear.

Who would you pick as a throw back headliner?
Just about all of the big acts from the 70s are well past it. Most that i like from the 80s and 90s are either dead or split long ago, so some suggestions please.

Itā€™s Hyde Park.

Anywhere from 65-108

1 Like

Harsh but probably not far off.

This is around the time I decided Quo werenā€™t for meā€¦

1 Like

What I would pray for is that Dylan doesnā€™t resurrecte himself for a shot at it :rofl:

1 Like

+1 :+1:

1 Like

Dylan can still cut it live, but not as a festival headlinerā€¦ Neil Young would be awesome though, although mist younger folk will struggle with his back catalogueā€¦

50th anniversary of Glastonbury?

Who it should be:
Obviously The Kinks - were due to play first and it would be amazing if the Davies brothers could sort it out

Who it most likely will beā€¦
U fucking 2 or something equally as ā€˜non-edgyā€¦ā€™

Donā€™t get me wrong, Iā€™m a Dylan fan but the concerts of his Iā€™ve been to have been a bit underwhelming in playing standards on Bobā€™s behalf. U2 can, well, go do one

They are on tour next November/December in the UK.

The Tubes. Still going strong, and still brilliant.

1 Like