The matchday meetup treble II

I’ll take it off your hands for a blowie (either way)

1 Like

The vote up was for the beers on the train, not the fact you can’t make it this weekend!

Hope issues sorted soon

4 Likes

Absolutely, all the best.

What time are people aiming for today?

1 Like

half 1?

Righto. Party cleanup underway here so might not leave until half 1. Not relying on the train though so should get in promptly.

I think Charli and I will probably head straight to The Rockstone now though as we wanna try some of the Mexican food specials they’ve got on at the moment.

Straight to the rockstone then?

I can make it to the Rockstone for 2

Originally posted by @gavstar

I can make it to the Rockstone for 2

That’s sorta my plan too.

Thundertwats are go.

1 Like

Pre-match at the Stable tomorrow for SO5 and me (as closer to the station). All being well, we might even be there by 6.30ish

1 Like

See you there Bucks.

Not sure I’ll make it tonight - got an arranged-way-in-advance meet with a mate at The Bookshop. If I leave there in time I’ll pop in for one drink though.

Will see you at the Stable.

Got a job over in Wokingham this afternoon - didn’t see this as any kind of problem until I spoke to the customer, who informed me that he’d scheduled a two-hour downtime slot starting at 4:30. Bollocks. But, if the work takes little enough time, I may still get to the Stable. If not then it’ll be straight to the game for me.

Do a half-arsed job. It’s the English way

1 Like

The Stable’s 1st birthday. Packed, live music and free beers for SO5 and me . :lou_lol: Though not for Pap or Goatboy :lou_facepalm_2:

Fucking cunting shitty fuck bollocks.

4 Likes

That’s just how I feel. Actually, it’s a lot better than how I feel. It’s getting on for kick-off time and I’m still sitting in fucking Wokingham.

1 Like

If it’s any consolation , Flyd, I’m stuck in a pub in Chandlers Ford watching the game.

Trust me , you’d rather be in Wokingham.

1 Like

Trust me, Stench, with a ticket in my pocket and a recalcitrant SAN/vCenter combination keeping me where I was, Chandlers Ford would have been paradise. Finished up around 9:30pm, got home about 11pm. No football. Maybe I should see if I can claim the ticket money back on expenses.

4 Likes