The matchday meetup treble II

Three home games over eight days. Okay, it’s not quite the ballbreaker that the three games over six days was, but it’s still going to present three opportunities to get out and have a beer.

Only Goaters and I managed all three last time.

Who’s up for what, starting with Sunderland on Wednesday?

Chances for me:

Sunderland 0%

Chelsea 100%

Inter 50% (depends on work and SW Trains)

2 Likes

Very nice, SO5. I’ve got to come down for a couple of games in a row anyway, so I thought I’d just do the three.

Hoping for less Chelsea fans in our end on Sunday. Perhaps they support Leicester now.

Chances for me :-

Sunderland - Pool league night, Pairs knockcout first round, can’t let my mate down, 0%

Chelsea - 0%

Inter - I will be at the match but doubt I will get there in time to have pre-match beers, post match definitely…

Et pour moi…

Sunderland - nul points

Chelsea - dix points

Inter - cinq points.

Will be there on Sunday f’ sure, pub and match. Inter pre-match depends on getting out of work in time and, most likely, on how much traffic there is heading into Southampton from the north.

Venue for Sunday anyone? Or would you rather take it one pub at a time and focus on Sunderland?

Pretty much ditto for me too. SO5 we should coordinate for Inter, so we can share the joys of SW Trains :lou_facepalm_2:

1 Like

I am in Holland.

Oh, so now you think each person participating in a group activity should pay for themselves.

1 Like

You called?

Originally posted by @Fowllyd

Et pour moi…

Sunderland - nul points

Chelsea - dix points

Inter - cinq points

So you could have said ‘same as SO5’ like Bucks - but no, you do it in French

Pretentious git

2 Likes

Definitely - although if there’s the slightest chance that workload or lack of staff means it’s possible that I won’t get to Waterloo on time I’m throwing a sickie!

2 Likes

Disappointed so far, Sotonians. I’m sat in Lime Street ready to make the trip down for a league cup fixture.

Not one out for Sunderland so far.

If you are expecting people to be on the lash 24 hours before kick off, then you are going to be disappointed

2 Likes

Will probably be driving to the Sunderland game so no drinking for me, plus I’m skint which doesn’t help. But I’ll be around for Sunday beers :lou_smiley:

Fuck off, buttmunch.

2 Likes

Originally posted by @SO5-4BW

Et pour moi…

Sunderland - nul points

Chelsea - dix points

Inter - cinq points

So you could have said ‘same as SO5’ like Bucks - but no, you do it in French

Pretentious git

Fuck off, buttmunch.

That’s better - always like to drag you intellectuals down to my level

3 Likes

Some people have got their priorities completely wrong.

You should have started with “I’ll probably be drinking that day so unfortunately I cannot offer anyone any lifts”.

1 Like

Rockstone on Sunday? Open to throwing The Bookshop in prior again.

4 Likes

Now looks unlikely i will make this Sunday’s game at all. Family health issues and so on. Gutted but some things are, very occasionally, more important. If so, I will make up it for on Thurs with beers on the train down.

1 Like

I am (almost definitely) unable to make the Inter game now. So, if anyone needs a ticket it’s yours for 20 quid. You will need to meet someone random to pick it up before the game though.