:the_masters:🏌 The Masters 2022

I suppose it’s time.
He can’t. Can he?

Tiger Woods set to play Masters at Augusta National -

Muted

:wink::joy:

2 Likes

I really have never understood the huge love in for him, on the radio here they’re saying its the best comeback ever, he fucked himself up bladdered and yet he is Jesus coming out the cave.

Yes.
Because “you” ie the unaware judge his actions. (He is a tortured soul)
Because we realise this is someone who 14 months ago was so close to having his leg amputated yet ahs somehow built up enough muscle mass to walk the toughest course in the world.
Love it

I loved the stripper he shagged mind.

1 Like

You do know I invited his ex out don’t you?
:roll_eyes:

Awks

1 Like

Ha Ha no, class, how’d it go?

She beat his arse…obvs

2 Likes

My thought exactly :joy::joy:

Hilarious.
As in she was with another young lady, and I asked if they were from Dubai, they looked a bit lost, could I assist them, then asked if they were enjoying the place, had they seen blah blah blah.
She replied with “you’re doing very well, it’s been great chatting, but my Fiance is just coming” and pointed to Tiger…
Oh.
And we laughed… and I got a REALLY nice smile.

But snogging Rory’s ex was better

1 Like

Ha Ha love it, snogging Rory’s ex?

Ex caddy.

6 Likes

Uh no, ex Tennis player…
:roll_eyes:
Wasn’t my fault, Rory started it.
He snogged Mrs P_F

Great article by a really great guy

Dame Laura Davis is part of the Sky team at Augusta
It keeps getting better
Great commentator.
Great human.
Apart from Tiger, only golfer to go to the bar & buy a round for the volunteers.
Actually about 6 rounds iirc
Hic
She drank Magners btw

OK gang.

I REALLY recommend you download The Masters App.

It shows you featured groups and stuff - ie don’t need dodgy streams and in HD, but for days 1 & 2 when coverage is limited it has a My Group feature - so you can pick your favourite players and create your own channel! ie you see EVERY shot they make!

PlayStore or whatever on Apple