:the_masters:šŸŒ The Masters 2022

Tiger into the bunker on the right 1st with his drive.

App is awesome, no commentary selected 6 players and I get to see every shot they make! When they not hitting cuts to someone else

Tiger finds the front of 1st green from the bunker, just rolls back off the front. Up & down needed for par swinging well

Christ, I heard the cheers here in Poland!

Par for Tiger on the 1st

Iā€™m just smiling that my Covid isolation gives me the perfect justification for watching four days of Masters. :grinning:

1 Like

Mrs P_F just worked out why I planned the training over 2 weeks not all in one week and why I finished last night!

I bet that matched the Ayatollahā€™s reaction when she realised that my Singapore business trip happened to coincide with the inaugural Singapore GP - a sheer coincidence

2 Likes

Tiger on par 3 6th.
Wow what a tee shot, birdie, moves to 1 under par

2 Likes

Tigerā€™s putt on 16th.
Golf moment of the year

For Tiger the question is how well heā€™ll cope with another round tomorrow, let alone 72 holes.

Hasnā€™t done that in 2 years and heā€™s visibly tiring in the last few holes

1 Like

But it is wonderful to watch and what a recovery to make par on 18th (and the Big Man upstairs must have been smiling on him with that bounce out of the trees)

Strangely.
My stream died just as he walked off the 18thā€¦
As if it knew nothing else to watch

Cameron Smith starts with a double bogey, ends with a double bogey and still finishes 4 underā€¦ and the clubhouse leader.

I see Rory is doing what Rory does best and starting badly.

I just never expect him to make a putt any more. And I donā€™t think he expects to either.

1 Like

Itā€™s his iron play thatā€™s hurting him. Never been the same since he switched from Titleist to Nike to anything.
Donā€™t get the approach right at Augusta - no chance

I still think his putting has no confidence. He looks like I feel standing over a 10 footer. I always hope but in my heart I know itā€™s missing

On a related topic, just booked a day at the British Masters.

2 Likes

The snooker?

Golf at The Belfry

Deluded??

1 Like