⛳ The Masters 2019

Entertaining selected groups trio of Tiger Rahm & Li all nudging the top of the leaderboard. Good to watch. Stenson also clawing his way back for an 8 on the par 5 12th hole.
Tommy in the mix but my stream is so good dont dare try & return!
Oh, of only someone had mentioned Tony Finau as being an outside chance
:roll_eyes:

Tiger takes a share of the lead.
My stream finally crashes.
Arrrggh

Subscribed to Golf TV it’s the old Golf channel commentators, $6.99 a month but 7 day trial. Dont think works in UK VPN a Polish location

Cant stay like this surely

I haven’t had a be yet, so anyone in the top 87, on the single condition they don’t have a “back story”.
Law of averages :wink:

1 Like

Great thing about Augusta these days is how it is so hard to make birdies.
Keeps the leaderboard very tight.
So harder to get on.
Rory had a shaky start, looked to be getting back into it & now his driver looks like mine…
John Rahm finished as a couple leader in the clubhouse nice guy. Photo-bombed me in Paris

Justin, look mate, I’m sorry, I know, I tip anything they are doomed.
Still serves you right for skipping Dubai & not signing my Ryder Cup flag…
Ditto Casey.

And that, on day 1 is why I dont gamble

Follow my technique.
Day 1, you watch.
Day 2, you pick a high(ish) odds player doing ok.
Day 3, looking good.
Day 4, you lose your money, not even a place, the useless cunt. :lou_facepalm_2:
I’ll save a few quid and follow yours :blush:

2 Likes

Not Justin or Casey or Speith :roll_eyes:

I think we can agree that you can’t trust golfers when money’s involved :joy:

1 Like

And where the hell did Poulter come from?

Somewhere in England?
Doing ok i assume, should i switch on?

Joint leader with Koepka at -4.
2 to play for him

And there’s your story. He’s got enough belief in himself to not shit himself on day 3/4 as well, even on those greens and i don’t need to tell you how many shots that’s worth.
I like the idea of that :grin:

And he was the content of my greatest & longest ever golf story which ended with Leftie putting the green jacket onto me In Abu Dhabi the year Charl Scwartzel won after I gave him a golf tip.
A matchday pub story one day

1 Like

I’ll have a look at his odds over night(tomorrow morning). It’d be a great win at his age and very popular with the punters.

Leftie all over the place earlier but in the mix as well

Actually, Koepka will win.
He’s had a hat made out of one of Bletchs’ shirts

Koepka, bravest man on the course. A cert to win then🤔

1 Like

Can a morning in the Deep South ever be described as dreich ? Probably not, but this is the nearest you can get to Open Championship conditions in Georgia: it’s overcast and drizzly. That means umbrellas up and rainproofs on. Not ideal, but the morning showers are only expected to last an hour or so, after which there’ll be a three-to-four-hour dry window during which some of the mid-morning starters can make hay on a softer, more receptive course. Those early starters include Brooks Koepka, Bryson DeChambeau, Phil Mickelson, Ian Poulter and Dustin Johnson. The top five on the leaderboard, in other words. A gap could develop. Then in the afternoon there’s half a chance of thunder and lightning, so potentially some delays. But let’s not get het up about that yet.

Not a great deal happening with the featured groups. Justin continues to have a 'mare, Poulter well in there.

But Molinari comes out of the pack to take the lead Bryson & Brooks pretty much imploded but not gone away

Big guns out on course soon but for now

Not looking like it’s going to be Rory’s year… Again

1 Like