🍻🍷 The Map of 🇲🇷 Booze thread whatever the title says (or is changed to when moderately intoxicated)

Well this is the second, but as I’ve never been able to stop at 2, I thought I’d preempt the pickled post.

2 Likes

Good stuff. This is my last non-manic evening for a bit. Coming down to the match tomorrow, zooming back on Sunday and in the airport bright and early for Monday morning.

Starting nice and early Bletch! Good work!

I shall be partaking of a couple of King Goblins.

Better that gobbling a couple of Kings I guess, goat.

At a friend’s tonight. She often forces large amounts of alcohol on me and as someone who doesn’t like to offend people by refusing such offers, I often end up totally drunk and up until 5am with her. So may join this thread later.

4 Likes

See you later, Intiniki.

Out at Blues Kitchen in Brixton, followed by mini golf at Plonk. Should be good…

3 Likes

I predict two hours tops before she starts having a go at immigrants.

4 Likes

On a train home after a shocking long first week of work in months. I am not sure we have much in, but will be drinking Baileys if needed.

2 Likes

Fuck off you Cunts.

1 Like

:astonished:

Got and in v out of EU convo about an hour in.

Left work at 4.30pm and got straight on the train to London to see an old school friends that’s been through the mill a bit. Grand time had by all. The last beer I had (Mikkeller - Acid Trip) cost £14.95 and it genuinely tasted good enough to justify it.

Good fucking luck to anyone downwind of me tomorrow though.

Nicest train guard. Noted the lack of seats in pauper class and directed me to the proper ones. Sat nomming a Cornish pasty from a paper bag. Fuck the system. :wink:

4 Likes

I’ve had this. I concur, it’s fucking awesome.

I, for once, was actually sensible tonight. Despite a team dinner celebrating our soft launch and then popping in to a friends leaving drinks.

Didn’t think girl would appreciate my usual Saturday hangover on the day out I have planned for her birthday. She’s already unimpressed with the limp I’ve got from re-fucking my knee at football today.

#MadeOfMakeBelieve

2 Likes

Now we are on to a very heated topic. I’ve had 2 g&ts. Not enough.

Must eat before I drink. Must eat before I drink…

Warmed up with a few King Goblins last night. Done my morning run.

Now just got to bang out food for 92 before I can get utterly shit faced. :lou_lol:

1 Like

Unusually for me, didnt touch a drop last night so not remotely pickled. Strange to have a sober Friday night!

Been of the sauce for 3 weeks now because at work still feel like shit cant wait till tuesday to get off and some proper beer or the Brazilian equivelent of beer.

1 Like