šŸ»šŸ· The Map of šŸ‡²šŸ‡· Booze thread whatever the title says (or is changed to when moderately intoxicated)

Totally pissed Iā€™m afraidā€¦apologies if I offend anyone.

3 Likes

Diet coke. Iā€™m more worried about the 8km run on Sunday!

Nope not tonight in a car on my way to Royston for the weekend! Bring it on!

Totally soberā€¦ just got home after delayed flight and drive through the rainā€¦ ;-(

Will do me good to have a few days off any boozeā€¦ diet? ā€¦fucked, could be the first to take the cock of shame twice ā€¦ :lou_sad:

I just want you to know that weā€™re all here for you.

1 Like

ā€¦laughing our man-tits off.

3 Likes

Iā€™ve been largely off the ale since Tuesday, and am not regretting it. A couple of bottled beers in the evenings, normally plugging a lot of logging into my latest development. Itā€™s a time-consuming affair, but hasnā€™t required my total faculties. I was still able to shout rude and sometimes amusing things at the bastards on Celebrity Big Brother.

Lack of beer will be rectified tomorrow. Iā€™m out at midday for a pre-drinker.

Yup

1 Like

Iā€™m disappointed youā€™re watching Celeb Big Brother Pap :frowning:

4 Likes

Originally posted by @saintbletch

Originally posted by @Fowllyd

Originally posted by @areloa-grandee

Totally soberā€¦ just got home after delayed flight and drive through the rainā€¦ ;-(

Will do me good to have a few days off any boozeā€¦ diet? ā€¦fucked, could be the first to take the cock of shame twice ā€¦ :lou_sad:

I just want you to know that weā€™re all here for you.

ā€¦laughing our man-tits off.

You see gentlemen, its this kind of of deep respect and support that keeps me going, knowing it will be worth it in the end

1 Like

5 Likes

Has the bloke reflected in the miirror doing the facepalm just had to listen to him again? :lou_lol:

REAL jalapeno crisps + ale = fucked digestive system (I speak fom experience)

Originally posted by @Goatboy

NO. Jurassicā€™s beers are normally shit, so I imagine that just tastes sugary and shit.

Couldnā€™t really have any booze last night (canā€™t remember the last time that was the case on a Friday!) as Iā€™m having ink forcibly added to my skin at present.

As long as the man with the ink and the needles wasnā€™t on the beers!

Howā€™s it going, ant? How long in, how long to go?

Mrs SOG and I both had ink forcibly added to our skin in Turkey a couple of years back after a heavy night on the source! Mrs SOG passed out LOL.

7 Likes

ā€œDo not admitā€, written on their foreheads, in several languages.

1 Like

Originally posted by @saintbletch

As long as the man with the ink and the needles wasnā€™t on the beers!

Howā€™s it going, ant? How long in, how long to go?

Missed this until now. Took exactly 3 hours in all. Not too much pain until he accidentally rubbed surgical spirit on it afterwards (rather than witch hazel, which was in a very similar bottle). :astonished:

Bloody deserve a beer after that!

1 Like

Originally posted by @ant

Originally posted by @Goatboy

NO. Jurassicā€™s beers are normally shit, so I imagine that just tastes sugary and shit.

Interesting, I would have thought this one one be a bit bitter

Iā€™ve spent a significant portion of the weekend unpickled. Weā€™ve got A Thing On at work, which means I have to be near computers, not fucking smashed and the most difficult part of all, keep a mobile phone charged and next to me.

I have lost count of the amount of times I have re-entered a room to rescue that thing. Have to take it to bed with the ringtone on full, Iā€™ve woken up around six times during the night, checking to see that no-one has called (originally slated for 5am). Meh.