šŸ˜ƒ The Little Pleasures of Everyday Life

I think that story belongs in the Too Much Information thread @philippinesaint , donā€™t you have any Handie men on board??

3 Likes

we have Mechanics, Electricians, Instrument techs but no Handie men

Discovering your notice period is 1 month and not the 2 you thought. Now just to find a new job.

8 Likes

Iā€™m Job Hunting too! Iā€™m feeling the Muster Of The Vultures in my current position! No-oneā€™s said anything yet, but I think theyā€™re starting to realise that I havenā€™t done any work for like 3 months. God knows how they found out! Iā€™ve been so careful! Hiding complaints, shirking responsibility, shredding important documents etc.

I actually had an interview on Friday for New Job. It was shameful how convincing I was. ā€œOh yes, Iā€™m a very hard worker! First to arrive in morning, last to leave at night! Never off sick!ā€ It all sounded so plausible! Thereā€™s something seriously wrong with me. If I put half as much effort into working as I do into pretending Iā€™m working, I would probably be President or something.

They didnā€™t suspect a thing though. Fkn Mugs! Iā€™m expecting an offer any moment now to join their exciting company & help with their ambitious growth plans. Poor bastards :lou_sad:

12 Likes

So, who is the next big fast food chain?

2 Likes

Iā€™d rather not mention in case they are Monitoring! But youā€™ll be able to figure it out in 6-9 months time when they go Bankrupt rip

6 Likes

And so it beginsā€¦

1 Like

Great minds think alike @gavstar , or is that fools seldom differ?

1 Like

11 Likes

HA! That explains it allā€¦why KFC have run out of chicken. Well done @bearsy :lou_lol:

2 Likes

Would it be wrong to say that the lack of fried chicken has done that girl a favour?

Just got my Job Offer :lou_lol:

Not only did these mugs believe all the lies I told about being Trustworthy Employee + Hard Worker, they even believed the lies I told about how much I earn!

There is one born every minute yo!

Edit: When I start new job do I have to hand in a P60 thing, and will that reveal I lied about my Earning Potential?

1 Like

Bear is a proper grown-up isnā€™t he? I feel cheated. Getting married, settling down, improving his job prospects - what a fraud!

5 Likes

Just bought new house too! Itā€™s all awful! I donā€™t like everything to change, I was Happy!

In full disclosure, it is my birthday today also rip

5 Likes

Now heā€™s also in a higher wage bracket heā€™ll be looking for an independent financial advisor for his investments. I feel sick. Maturity beckons :lou_facepalm_2:

Happy birthday @bearsy

3 Likes

Happy birthday bear. Treat yourself today. Have a poo on a proper toilet rather than in the woods!

1 Like

Getting a last minute invite to ANOTHER free golf day

By a potential client who kept bumping off meetings.

More free beer as well.

1 Like

Happy Birthday @bearsy , did you remember to wake Mrs Bearsy up at 03:00 asking for a blow job?

2 Likes

Happy birthday Bearsy! Hope Mrs b gives you a decent nights kip.

1 Like

Happy Birthday Bear.

As others have said though, you need to take advantage of lady advances in the middle of the night, especially prior to an exchange of marital vows. Fast forward 18 years and all youā€™ll get in the wee small hours is a bingo wing in the face, snoring in the ear and a nocturnal fart to keep you warm.

4 Likes