šŸ˜  The Little Annoyances Of Everyday Life (Part 1)

Climate change would be reversed instantly.
If we could only solve the problem of our boxes of cables we all haveā€¦

2 Likes

Clients who think you can mind read.
ā€œHow come you havenā€™t painted that wall?ā€
ā€œBecause itā€™s being paperedā€
ā€œNo, that other wall is being paperedā€
ā€œOh forgive me, I thought the writing saying 'paper this wallā€ was self explanatory.
ā€œNo we changed our mindsā€
Maybe you should have fucking told me before I finished all the fucking woodwork then. Twats.

6 Likes

Remember. The customer is always shite.

1 Like

One of my best mates lives in London. Which would be great if we didnā€™t live the other side of London to each other! She is in the South West and I am in the North East. As I happened to be near Waterloo I popped to hers for a few hours. It took an hour and half to get back. I go through some podcasts.

The Ayatollah is battered

I have had to pick her up

She is soooooo annoying

I turned my back for two seconds and turned back to find her trying to get the ironing board out. WTF.

She has been sent to bed and I am waiting for her to pass out before I venture up there

5 Likes

5:30 alarm. 600km.
Last pickup done and home at 1:09am.
Alarm call at 06:00 for the morning.
And an old ankle injury has flared up from being taken out at high speed that ended my skiing career 15 years ago.
Balloon sized ankle, ice packs, anti inflammatories & waiting for Panadol & Vodka to kick in so can get SOME sleep before that bloody alarm

@Goatboy can you bring the van around. The Ayatollah didnā€™t make it. RIP.

6 Likes

Just finding out I have to be in deepest, darkest Wales early Monday morning

1 Like

Consider yourself blessed.

5 Likes

Absolutely. Godā€™s country.

Itā€™s Christmas, FFS. :angry::angry:

Put her in the skip. :+1:

Iā€™d imagine that anyone around CBs way with a skip in the drive over Christmas, would be politely asked to move in the new year.

Buy an outdoor pizza oven CB. Needs a brickwork base and more importantly a concrete foundation(your digging in the garden will have a reason).

This is the kind of thing that passes for ā€œcompassionā€ on some peopleā€™s FB pagesā€¦they just donā€™t get it do theyā€¦ :lou_facepalm_2:

1 Like

I am blessed, my Mum was Welsh, I was just hoping not to be going until after Christmas

C

1 Like

Charity Christmas cards sold in Tesco in aid of the British Heart Foundation and Cancer Research turn out to be produced by forced labour in a Chinese prison. :rage:

If only theyā€™d been Amnesty International ones, Iā€™d have had a brilliant joke for Sickipedia. :rage: :rage:

Da Iawn, I see now why its an annoyance. Hope the sun shines for you.

Banks
Mobile app crashes and requests OTP to be sent to mobile number that does not exist but was previously changed at the bank.
Go to bank to change phone number
Bank phone help desk
you need to log in sir
Bank has no wifi
then you need to do it at home sir
then you need to verify the code sent to your e-mail by ATM
My house does not have an ATM
You have to go back to the bank sir
I am in the bank now
We cannot help you sir you need to log into online banking and change your number
I cannot log in as you have sent the OTP to a number that does not exist for me.
Your bank here does not have WiFi please explain how to log in.

round and round in circles for over an hour on Christmas Eve because the bank did not update there records

I would like to see the manager please
He is on holiday.
Can I make an appointment to see him on Friday
Yes sir
At what time
Any time
so if I come in at 08:30 he will see me directly with out a 2 hour delay?
we will ask him when he arrives on Friday sir.
So no then.

I hate banks

3 Likes

I am now getting Pissed see you on the Pickled thread if I can see.

1 Like

How you going to pay for it?

2 Likes

I got locked out of the fucking bank again because it appears you cannot register more than one mobile device but can download the app to think that you are registered

As beltch would say cunts,

2 Likes