šŸ˜  The Little Annoyances Of Everyday Life

Nope the brewery is pointed in the wrong direction and getting twatted is apparently not romantic

1 Like

Minimum 4 weeks for an overseas passport renewal.
BoÄŗlox messes my plans up somewhat.

Racist that. I just renewed mine. Automatic application at the post office. No form filling, photo on the spot. Did it last Saturday, passport received on Friday.

Hmmm
Grrrr .
Made more complex because I need my passport to collect my Polish driving licence but they donā€™t know when that will be as theyā€™ve never seen one from so long agoā€¦

I might have to send mine back anyway. Itā€™s not blue.

3 Likes

Samsung/Android.
What the fuck have you done to my phone overnight?
Everything is different

Fake News?? Why is it my sister who falls for this shit hook line and sinkerā€¦EVERY DAY :lou_facepalm_2:
Buns

She always finds something to OUTRAGE her. :roll_eyes:

1 Like

We are still trying to get a plumber to look at the shower thatā€™s not working properly. Iā€™ve had one guy turn up. Just look at it. He then went to ā€˜check on his carā€™ and didnā€™t come back. The one booked today got held up.
It may be quicker for me to train as a plumber.

4 Likes

My matesā€™ retired, he trained as a gas fitter but does plumbing
Heā€™s in Salisbury infortunately.

Move house/flat to a place with a working shower maybe?

1 Like

This also may work in a reasonable timeframe. It would also work for the moth problem we seem to have (theyā€™ve been gorging on a vintage chair unbeknownst to us). We would leave the chair.

When experts on the subject donā€™t get their act together.

Where is the effing Hampshire Cricket 2019 thread?

Why is our man not reporting from the ground on Vinceā€™s 40. (Why does he always seem to get about 40?)

You spend 10 minutes curating the lovely takeaway (I said Iā€™d go and collect as itā€™s that good) and go to order and you just miss the cut off as itā€™s a busy place that do quality food.
Ah well now on to booking cheap Chinese meal.

Realising that Iā€™ve booked a ticket for a exhibition at V&A in the first week of school holidays.

1 Like

My partner who loves to watch these SAS shows. When Ant goes ā€˜weā€™ve been working all our lives to save queen and countryā€™. No you havenā€™t. For 16 years you couldnā€™t join the army ffs.

2 Likes

Everyone knows you can only carry one item plus a laptop bag on board a plane, so why do these imbeciles think that four bags is acceptable and then have a row at the gate when they are told to fuck off

4 Likes

And Frankfurt airport is shit

2 Likes

Used it once. Youā€™re correct, a horrible place(even for an airport). Only worse one i can think of was in Turkey.

People who face time on loud speaker

Use the earphones that apple kindly provided for free with the phone, you inconsiderate wankers

2 Likes

As you may be able to tell, Iā€™m a little tetchy after a 3.15 am start and still carrying jet lag from the US

1 Like