😠 The Little Annoyances Of Everyday Life

We used to wear those at work when dealing with contagious patients, afterwards we would keep them on and pretend to be ducks :duck:

5 Likes

In the interest of keeping h and s snitches happy I have been using one of these:

Unfortunately, a lot of it has to be done by hand when the room looks like this:

God my life is a thrill a minute.

4 Likes

Are you working in a modern day church? If so how do you manage to stay on hallowed ground?

I wondered why my soles were melting.

3 Likes

Oh FFS. It’s Poland, it’s March. I’ve got farking sunburn.

1 Like

Why to garages always turn your lights from auto to off and never put them back

Just drove home wondering why it was a bit gloomy

2 Likes

When someone rings the buzzer to the flat when you are soaking in the bath. You get out, let them into the block and hurriedly dress. Only for them to not come to your door. :bath:t2:

1 Like

Hope this helps for future reference :wink:

2 Likes

I am expecting a delivery so foolishly believed it was for me.
Noted

1 Like

IKEA Furniture assembly has just taken on a new level of hell.

Our seafreight shipment arrived. It contained our furniture. Some of which is needed in the new apartment.

It is IKEA stuff.

That had to be dismantled before shipping. Yes, all the component parts are here.

No, the instructions are not. The stuff was bought some years before we had a departure date.

Lesson.
NEVER throw away IKEA instruction sheets.

Cvnts.

You’re not trying to tell us you read the instructions for assembling Ikea equipment before actually assembling it?

What sort of man are you :slight_smile:

Rebuilding should be fun, you can mix and match the parts.

2 Likes

Bespoke furniture. What’s not to like?

I’ve always found them on line.

Me too…this should help @Polski_Filip

4 Likes

Paying a price

In order to have a Friday night out with brother in law in Krakow & watching the game Friday, I’ve had to hang around for 3 hours so far at the Beauty Products show.
OK lots to “look at” except the stands. So much money spent by so many just to look as good as me…
(This is only 1/4 of it)

I am annoyed for you. I couldn’t think of anything worse.

Charlatans the lot of them and woman and more and more men now buy beauty products in the hope to stave off the inevitability of aging. We are sold it by models /actors who by the luck of genes and then not having a particularly hard job look good. It’s all bullshit.

For many years simple soap and their moisturizer or bit of Nivea for when my skin was dry was enough. I’ve tried a few other things to not have dry skin but it’s not worth the price tag. A good sun cream is more likely to be far more beneficial. I’ve just read they’re not selling products to combat pollution issues. Not sure if that’s really a thing or just a way to sell more to us.

4 Likes

Payback moved to pleasures thread

Watching a fucking sunset when there is a perfectly good craft brewery in spitting distance

4 Likes

Surely you could see the same sunset from the brewery then ?

you need to get a grip of Mrs CB-Saint.