šŸ˜  The Little Annoyances Of Everyday Life

The weather forecast today. Looks like Iā€™ll miss Gomez after cancelling previously. Oh well.

Waking upā€¦having your lucky porridge in your lucky Saints logo bowlā€¦and they still fuckinā€™ lose. :lou_facepalm_2:

1 Like

Might have helped if you ate it yesterday?

1 Like

I didā€¦

Are you beginning to forget things? Itā€™s alright dear, get yourself back to your room and nurse will bring you a nice cup of tea.

I didnā€™t post anything after yesterdayā€™s game. From all appearances you were all depressed enough without a contribution from me. At least Bazza was in his element. :lou_eyes_to_sky:

1 Like

Getting distracted by the god botherers knocking on the door whilst making breakfast, meaning I over poached my eggs.

Sunday is fucking ruined.

:face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

3 Likes

Chase them down the road and throw the eggs at them.

1 Like

Whatā€™s the point? The yolks wonā€™t fucking go all over them

2 Likes

There was a ā€œGay Prideā€ celebration in Guildhall Square yesterday with a parade down to The Bargate. Looked like everyone was enjoying themselves.

ā€œSee Southamptonā€ FB page posted a lot of pictures of happy smiling faces which of course stirred up ā€œThe God Botherersā€ā€¦posting comments on the page was locked after several callings for Celestial Thunderbolts and Devine Retribution.

Wouldnā€™t it be funny if all the haters were called to atone for their sins come the day of judgement.:lou_eyes_to_sky:

4 Likes

In fairness, the people that knocked on the door were perfectly pleasant. Iā€™m probably being a bit harsh brandishing them like that, I just picked up the phrase somewhere and thought it amusing.

My gay nephewā€™s parents are devout God Botherers and still havenā€™t given up hoping he will revise his ungodly life-style choice ā€œThey donā€™t understand my sexuality isnā€™t a matter of choiceā€ he says.

It would be funny if the outcome wasnā€™t so sad.

The Ayatollahs inability to fast forward through the ads. That is like the entire point of catch up tv :lou_angry:

3 Likes

my partner has to often rewind programmes to watch what heā€™s snoozed through. Drives me to distraction.

Itā€™ll only get worse dear lady. :lou_facepalm_2:

1 Like

Iā€™ve met his dad so I know what is in store.

1 Like

I have to hold my hand up and say, for me itā€™s a 20 minute spell between 9.40 pm and 9.59pm. Iā€™m wide awake before and after that.

1 Like

When you are due to take the Paraffin budgie off the rig in the morning.

Your back to back sends an e-mail to say he is sick and will not be coming offshore.

Another week in the Betty Ford clinic now awaits.

1 Like

Thatā€™s not on.

I bet you can feel an illness coming on for about 5 weeks time, @PhilippineSaint.

Nobody mention alcohol for the next week !

Bastard you just did :lou_angry:

2 Likes