😠 The Little Annoyances Of Everyday Life

Just say to them, he knows your number and doesn’t pick up your call, his is not interested, never will be interested so save yourself some time and move on.

1 Like

Yes this is the attitude and when the manager asks why, just shrug your shoulders😁

Yes but there a report published today that says No alcohol safe to drink
Advice please from Sotonians with inside knowledge.

1 Like

the only really unsafe alcohol is those which say 0% in front as it’s a pointless drink.

1 Like

Not sure this counts as a LITTLE annoyance.

I was sharing a pad with a mate for the golf thing. His job has changed, he had to cancel. I was left with the choice of posting the spare room on a forum for other volunteers or being home alone (and out of pockets 500 Euros.
Somebody said DON’T you DARE advertise it…

Today that somebody AND her BFF just booked their flights from Poland to Paris.
I’ve been Gatecrashed.
FFS
:lou_facepalm_2:

So you’ll be sharing your room with your wife AND her BFF!!

I think @PhilippineSaint would be able to adequately explain the potential upsides!!!

1 Like

If the wife is there it’s the potential downside you have to take into consideration @BTripz
Girlfriend and another friend has a lot of upsides backsides and boobies. :lou_is_a_flirt:

3 Likes

Yeah …
Only 2 issues with that.

1. It is a 2 bedroom apartment
  2. I am on duty from 6am until 8pm outdoors on my feet each day with a 40 minute commute each direction past the missile launchers.
    And no, I haven’t been able to ramp up my gym work to that level :slight_smile:
    More likely that Mrs D_P will be staggering back each night & collapsing on the sofa bed tbh

ESPECIALLY after I had arranged lift sharing with some “other volunteers” I had met through the vounteer FB group :lou_eyes_to_sky:
FFS

And where will her friend be sleeping??

I won’t be around (conscious) to find out.
And yes if I get time I’ll see if I can find a cctv spy cam and no, you can’t afford that much

Ryanair.

Changing their baggage rules AGAIN.
FFS

1 Like

Robbing arseholes.

2 Likes

I’m saving a proper rant for when they finally reply to my EC 261 claim for compensation from my nightmare last month.
Equally waiting on the travel insurance guys with the bits that aren’t covered so.
Tick tock

you take the afternoon off for a BT engineer to arrive between 1-6. No update all day (when they say they will let you know who is coming and an hour before hand). So I just called and they cannot get through to the engineer place as they close at 5pm but is now unlikely to come. They’ve taken it as a complaint.
I did actually work at home but whether my manager will let me take another afternoon off. :rage:

1 Like

Had the exact same experience with BT & Virgin before them.

Absolute shower the lot of 'em.

How hard is it in this digital age to be updated and even told it’s not happening? It’s better than not a sodding word. I could have easily headed back to work and re-arranged the time. Just a text/email. Simple.

I refuse to give BT my custom for similar reasons (although like @KRG says, they’re all pretty shit)

Had an update. Engineer has just arrived. Have to take it all back. They must have known that a complaint on sotonians would go viral. :wink:

5 Likes

yeah, viral is as good as it gets for a description of Sotonians

:lou_wink_2:

1 Like