šŸ˜  The Little Annoyances Of Everyday Life

Well, given that sheā€™s not here, seems unlikely.

Any hints Fatso?

Asking for a friend whoā€™s had 9 pints of Ale on top of Liver & Bacon for dinnerā€¦

Help?

Stick a thumb up it mate

Thatā€™s not what I consider sound advice.

This could quite easily convert what is potentially the worldā€™s most stupenous rasping fart into a high pitched whistle that will send dogs within a 3 mile radius into a whirling, howling frenzy.

Fart responsibly.

7 Likes

Or end up with a shitty thumb

1 Like

Thatā€™s an official warning, @dubai_phil you can taunt me with talk of free Punk IPA all you like, but never, never make me feel like Iā€™ve missed out on a portion of Liver and Bacon.

Onion gravy? Chips or mash? Peas? Asking for a friend.

Donā€™t think heā€™s in a chip shop or has access to a marker pen to leave his phone number on your midriff @saintbletch

@dubai_phil tell me what Iā€™ve said is trueā€¦

1 Like

Losing 2 front door keys in 2 days. :lou_angry:

1 Like

Worry more when youā€™ve lost the door.

Hot weather.

Itā€™s lovely isnā€™t it? When you are by the sea or in the country.

But in a town everyone is out in gardens and outside spaces, the music is up loud, the discussions are loud. Just trying to work out if itā€™s a domestic incident and will need to call the police.

2 Likes

Onion Gravy. Gallons of.

Mash.

Green beans.

Ā£9.50 Cornerhouse Cambridgeā€¦

2 Likes
  1. Stansted Airport (again)

2. the latest Android update,.,ā€¦,ā€¦, ffs,

Where are my, emoji,ā€¦

Ffs

Being sent out at 4.30 on visit and getting in at 8pm. Donā€™t like that part of my job. In fact donā€™t like many parts of it really.

2 Likes

But you like some parts right? Do those bits make up for the shit bits?

If not, you need to get out maybe?

Just a suggestion

When youā€™ve been on a course ā€œoop norfā€ and you have to fill the hire car up before itā€™s returned and @saintbletch 's advice about how to find which side the petrol cap is on proves to be correct (on this occasion) BUT then you canā€™t work out how to open the flap to put petrol in the bloody thingā€¦

2 Likes

You want one of these

An occasional part I enjoy. Mainly chatting to kids and some great colleagues. The rest of is not for me. I know this, my manager knows this. Well everyone does. I am looking but nothing really coming up. Thankfully saw a job yesterday in the last place I worked. More interaction with young people. So will apply.

3 Likes

Thatā€™s because the doors and fuel flap ā€œautolockā€ with the engine running after 15 secondsā€¦when you get out of the car you need to press the ā€œunlockā€ button (usually on the door pull) but of courseā€¦you know that now donā€™t you. :lou_wink_2:

1 Like

Would you believe it was simply a case of pressing on the rear edge of the flap!! It was one of those spring loaded release catches but you had to know where it wasā€¦

2 Likes

Most of my family are from Donny. I know how bad an experience that must have been for you.