😠 The Little Annoyances Of Everyday Life

Years ago I used to bank with Lloyds. After a lot of shite service I marched into the branch to close my account.

“Have you got your cheque books?”

“why do you need them?”

“we can’t close your account until you return them”

“You’re joking”

“No sir. We take this sort of thing very seriously”

“what if I’ve lost them?”

“In that case we will just cancel them”

“OK. I’ve lost them.”

“can I ask why you wish to close you account?”

“I think you can answer that one yourself”

5 Likes

It just appears that people are not allowed to or cannot make decisions these days that are common sense.

It’s madness I tell you madness

and if I have to put a London accent or get @cobham-saint to do it for me it’s madness.

Madness did come from the Camden town right?

Well edited :lou_lol:

http://www.cockneyrhymingslang.co.uk/cockney_translator/

Here you go @philippinesaint

Hours of endless fun.

1 Like

I did a live yesterday for C4 news with Steven Kinnock. I got there a bit late, traffic. He was really cool. missed the slot but did it. I said thanks Neil as he walked off, it’s bothering me.

1 Like

This is one of the most disturbing things I have ever seen on this site.

2 Likes

Ok? wow

Really cool meaning he was a nice bloke, which not all politicians are. He seemed pretty genuine and hang around despite the rain. The joke was on me I called him Neil!

1 Like

When you’re trying to use the power of social media (Twitter) to amplify your customer complaint and @goatboy and @tokyo-saint from Sotonians turn up to troll you.

How am I ever going to get Costa Coffee to keep brown bread in stock for me at this rate?

2 Likes

I thought you had to be Brain Brown bread to drink in Costa (lotta money for) Coffee?

Science has proven brown bread can add an extra 6 months to your life. Not when you are 18 and fucking and fighting every night of the week but when you are 96. Fast forward to the future and 96-year old bletch, being spoon fed with a view of a wall in Eastleigh thanking his lucky stars he has spent the last 96 years he ate brown bread and wasn’t already brown bread like me and gboy.

3 Likes

Pain

6 hours in a low cost non reclining sardine can Dubai to Poland ÂŁ96 return

2.hours 45 mins in a Ryanair can to London ÂŁ26 return

Travelodge ÂŁ84

Attending Nephew’s engagement party on a fine summer evening - lovely.

Discovering that they ordered a stock of draught 6X for you at the FREE Bar.

Fucking Priceless.

And the whole pub band thing with Fiancee’s family smashing out the songs as well.

And yes, they have free Punk IPA to annoy Bletch

6 Likes

The moment you realise you are on your 6th pint of 6X…

Having had 2 pints of Grèene King IPA with dinner.

Oops this may have to move to the Friday pickled thread

It’s annoying when you do a fart that is so life changing but the wife is out so doesn’t benefit from the experience. I can tell her in words what happened but it’s not the same, it’s annoying.

6 Likes

I’m kinda concerned that a fart could be life changing for you mate.

You’ve never experienced a fatso fart.

You seem very proud :laughing: Like, you’ve created something to be proud of

It’s not for me to say that what I’ve done is the best thing the world has seen…I’ll leave that to others, which is why it’s annoying that Mrs Fatso isn’t here to verify the events of tonight.

She’s probably gagging from your flatulance mate.