šŸ˜  The Little Annoyances Of Everyday Life

Totally

Maybe I should have quantified it Kareoke with the grand kids

When all they sing is Baa baa black Sheep and Maybe Sometime.

They are like the worst I pod thing in the world with two songs on loop.

1 Like

Sky Q is a cunty bunch of fucking bollocks

Care to elaborateā€¦?

Itā€™s the stupid fucking twatish idea that they can get three units to work symbiotically to give you superior WiFi coverage. They call is a mesh. They almost spelt it right. When it goes tits up, it is catastrophic. I can get a better signal from 4 other sky routers in my road than the one that is four fucking feet from my iPad,

Hope that helped you unload a bit and feel a little better

No charge

:lou_wink:

Not taught them Daddy Finger yet then?

Arrrgh

Love #nightgardenfanhttps://youtu.be/YJyNoFkud6g

There is no way that is not being voted down

You, @dubai_phil have just joined @fatso on my c**t list. I get that at home all the time, and the various other incarnations of it.

Its fucking chronic up here with ever so witty pictures, memes and 5 times shit.

Maybe remind them thatā€™s less than half their opponents tally.

True story. Almost had a 70mph smash on the M6/M62 sliproad. Iā€™m in the overtaking lane. A Fiat driver missed her junction and decided to do it anyway, making a sharp turn to drive over the hatched area, right in front of me. Had to swerve into the slow lane at speed, lost a little control, but was able to right the car and continue on my merry.

Realising her mistake, she then swerved back over the hatched area, back onto the M6.

Fucking hell.

1 Like

How convinced are you that this wasnt an attempted assassination? What car does Tokyo drive?

6 Likes

Cunty fucking stupid Sky Q shithouse WiFi decided to randomly work this evening. Bastard thing has a malicious chip built in designed with the sole purpose to fuck me offā€¦

And it works.

Brilliantly.

1 Like

GDPR goes live in about 2 hours. My personal email account has gone into meltdown with companies all leaving it to the last minute to get in touch about holding my details- ā€œplease opt in / opt out / do nothingā€ ffs!

:lou_angry:

Mind you, looking forward to a spam free future. Have noticed a significant drop in junk mail through the letterbox already.

1 Like

That annoying fuck Katie Hopkins has won an award against the mirror after they said she had been detained in South Africa for ketamine use whereas she wants everyone to know she was described for spreading radial hatred. What a fucker. And to top it off, she was taking ketamine, just not detained for it. What sort of person would rather be classed as a racist than a drug taker?

She makes no bones now of being a racist. Iā€™m not sure she believes in what she says, but thereā€™s a lucrative living to be had as an extreme right wing commentator, especially in the US.

Sheā€™s aiming for Fox News though.

So she is against cross plyā€™s?

4 Likes

You are going to be so disappointed

2 Likes

Youā€™re best friend and your girlfriend getting so fucked you have to look after the pair of them, in turn meaning you miss the majority of LCD soundsystem.

Fucking lightweights.

2 Likes