😠 The Little Annoyances Of Everyday Life

Best therapy is to rant about it on Twitter

1 Like

The build up to this weekend’s Champion’s League Final (in which only 1 club was their league’s Champion and the other team finished 4th).

It’s going to be worse than the Royal Wedding coverage people. I don’t know how @pap and @barry-sanchez are going to avoid the glee of entitled scousers without leaving the City.

I know I should support British clubs in Europe but I really, really hope that Liverpool get stuffed…

4 Likes

This is one of those moments I am glad that we dont have BT sport

Those 2 blown head gaskets?

Total repair bill ÂŁ1200.

Ffs.

Better win tgat WC Sweepstake

When your work “colleague” makes you a cup of tea but then stirs it with the same spoon that he made his coffee with!!

Tea with a hint of coffee is not the most pleasent drink believe me.

1 Like

How could anyone be so inconsiderate? You aways have to use a clean spoon.

2 Likes

What’s with this you two , the Sotonians branch of OCD anonymous?

:lou_wink:

Have you ever drunk coffee flavoured tea?

I had to put notices on the milk powder and the sugar containers the spoons inside are not for stirring

I hate a big clump of sugar on the spoon I am using.

I’m normally just pleased if anyone gets a tea / coffee round in @work - even if invariably I get the wrong flavoured and drink.

As the old saying goes…as long as it’s wet and warm…the drink that is.

I get stuck in traffic for an hour (without breaking down)

And discover you lot are shit stirring again

Kareoke

1 Like

When you’re at the hand dryer in the service station toulets, you’re wearing shorts and you realise that water from the hands of the man with questionable hygene standing next to you is splashing on to your uncovered legs .

1 Like

When you’re at the urinal in the service station toilets, you’re wearing shorts and you realise that water splashing on to your uncovered legs is from the the man with questionable hygene standing next to you.

2 Likes

You know someone on here is going to down vote you for that

1 Like

I got so fed up with this, I installed a coffee machine in my office.

They can skank up the kitchen as much as they want, I don’t have to go into the filthy muther fucker.

1 Like

Water?

Thems the perks of being a boss, wish I was a boss :lou_wink: But remember @cb-saint with great power comes great responsibility…

Going to a meeting at an office you are unfamiliar with, using the pisshouse and when you turn on the tap to wash your hands, realising that it has the force of a dam behind it with water splashing over the front of your summer chino’s (yes i wear them occasionally) making it look like you’ve pissed your pants. FFS. Then going back into the meeting trying to explain and fucking it up and losing your status as you’re seen as a pissed soaked, bumbling fool who should wear a nappy.

3 Likes

You’ve just described 90% of the Sotonians’ membership

9 Likes