😠 The Little Annoyances Of Everyday Life (Part 1)

Will be snorting saline spray to get the shit out for a couple of weeks

Poor buggers in construction and outdoor jobs at the moment

Facebook.

Seriously?

Is Zuckerberg deliberately commiting commercial suicide?

I am on there to read what MY FRIENDS POST.

But oh no. Now I have to put up with 4 new posts from friends THEN page after endless page of SHIT that are COMMERCIAL posts “popular across facebook”

FARK OFF. If I want to read that stuff MY FRIENDS will have shared it - it is filling my timeline and I am NOT able to read stuff from my mates

Stick this STUPID idea up your arse or I am off

1 Like

The local media going bats over the 10 year anniversary of Pompey buying the FA Cup!!

Why the fuck does my foot hurt

The bastard was fine on Wednesday, now I am walking about like it has been crushed by a steam roller. Now I don’t mind when there is a reason, like I dropped something on it, but it is pissing me off that it has taken upon itself to inflict pain on me for no apparent reason.

Gout? Especially if it’s the hallux that hurts…

Sure it does - at the time. But just think of him and his mates and their resentment building up so much that they wait outside for you and beat the living shit out of you. “That’ll teach you to tell me to STFU” they’ll growl as another boot lays into your kidneys…

Apropos of nothing in particular…we must try to bring the average age of the forum down by two or three decades.

@btripz is right though @cb-saint , it sounds like it could be gout.

I am gout less - it is all across the top of the foot. Pain is worse than child birth FACT.

And the emotional impact - the entire office is taking the piss. Wankers.

And the lift doesn’t work.

Hope the lot of them get a hurty foot.

You don’t have to put up with that shit @dubai_phil , I’ve had this free FB add-on for years. It cleans all the garbage off FB… https://www.fbpurity.com/

Or, better still, don’t use Facebook.

I suppose it’s easier for me as I don’t have any friends :lou_sad:

4 Likes

Ahhh…if you sign up you can be my friend…I’ve only got 360.

1 Like

It’s alright, I’m fine now that I take alupurinol…

Wouldn’t I have to do a degree course first so that I understand the FB privacy policy and settings?

Firefox?

SRSLY?

That still going?

Yep…there’s a version for all browsers…and the fact that FB don’t want you to have it should tell you everything you need to know. :lou_lol:

1 Like

It’s gonna need one hell of a lot of youngsters to bring the average age down…

4 Likes

When your car has been back from the garage for 3 days - having had a blown head gasket replaced.

And you take the wife’s car out for a run. Having done a full check of all the coolants etc…

And the head gasket blows up.

FFS.

1 Like

You’re getting to much head @dubai_phil Phil

1 Like

One time passwords for access to your bank account which only give you 5 mins to enter and they dont send the bloody thing until 4 mins 59 secs have passed

Cunts

1 Like

Granted, this is a first world problem.

But, I just realised that Jon Hopkins & Beach House clash at Primavera and I’m utterly heartbroken.

Did the organisers not consider my love for electro/techno & shoegaze/dreampop? Fuckers.

1 Like