📰 The latest news!

you get to eat my share of animal products. Alls good.

2 Likes

See this is sort of what I was thinking on the way home tonight was, he’s an ethical Vegan so he was being a PITA about things at the company, i.e. people eating meat near him, his office furniture having animal byproducts in them etc. etc. etc.

He was probably also eulogising about being a vegan to people and trying to convert them.

So, they’re looking for a way to sack him off and he presents them the perfect opportunity.

His solution, get ethical veganism somehow protected status and then get the company done for discrimination, sorted…

1 Like

Easy!! Just call him a “sprout-munching fart machine,” show him your leather shoes and call him a cunt. Job done :+1::+1:

If God didn’t want us to eat meat, he wouldn’t have made animals out of food.

6 Likes

God doesn’t exist. So he didn’t.

2 Likes

That only leaves Mother Nature - and she did!

2 Likes

I think you’ll find she’s a she.

3 Likes

I thought Darwin created the fauna and flora :man_shrugging:

Eat vegans

That’s discrimination…eat Soylent Green. :lou_lol:

And you know this how? :thinking:

She doesn’t exist either. She would have not done half this shit. :wink:

3 Likes

We wouldn’t be that tasty surely.

Not much meat there, either. :yum::yum:

They really do not like Ibrahimovic do they :man_shrugging:

What do you reckon would happen to Le Tiss if he invested in the Skates?

2 Likes

Oh yeah and while we’re at it what would happen if the Pope renounces god and signs a pact with the devil. :joy:

1 Like

I have it on good authority that did actually happen.

I can’t reveal my source. He’s family. :sunglasses:

1 Like

So should female directors and coloured actors be nominated purely because they are female or coloured?

Maybe, just maybe, the academy decided that no female directors were worthy of a nominations, the same for coloured actors?

I think the real problem is the lack of diversity of the films in general that have been nominated. It seems to be mostly the same 3-4 films in every category. Bombshell looks like nothing special to me, but it’s up for several awards, same with Rocket Man. This automatically leads to a lack of diversity amongst the acting nominations.

1 Like