šŸ“° The latest news!

We donā€™t need her to do the ā€˜jobā€™ she doesā€¦ other countries do fine without this legacy from a distant past that stole its wealth from the common man by having a bigger number if fighting peasantsā€¦ load of pomp and unnecessary bollocksā€¦ saddest thing is all those poor grannies who fucking nit outfits for Royal Babiesā€¦ :lou_facepalm_2:

1 Like

Donā€™t feel like you need to hold back there . Let it all outā€¦

:wink:

1 Like

Knocked you back then, did she?

1 Like

I may be on record on here before saying I relayed a poor taste joke about the Sainted Diana to my workmates first day back at work after she died. Was treated like a pariah by the two faced arseholes in my team at the time. Left and got a new job shortly after. :+1:

Please share the joke.

2 Likes

We were on holiday in Spain when the rep called all the British holidaymakers to a meeting, she told us that Di died to which I said ā€œIs that all youā€™ve called us down here forā€ and promptly walked outā€¦

3 Likes

Do you know what, I canā€™t actually remember it, which is odd as I can still picture their faces looking like slapped arses.

Frank Skinner touched on this in his biography. He actually had a gig on the evening of her death, and seriously thought about cancelling it but decided to go ahead. He was really worried about how he should handle it. Should he just ignore it as if it hadnā€™t happened? He realized that would just be impossible but he worried about a possible adverse reaction from the audience if he even mentioned it, never mind joking about it. He decided it was best to get it over with straight away, walked on stage, looked out at the audience and said.
ā€œI Knew i shouldnā€™t have sold those Interflora sharesā€.

2 Likes

The Peopleā€™s Pariah

3 Likes

Whatā€™s the last thing that went through Diā€™s mind? The ashtray?

ā€“

Why Did The Queen Wear Black Gloves To Princess Dianaā€™s Funeral?

The white ones were covered in brake fluid.

1 Like

No, just a very naughty boy :wink:

1 Like

Was going to add this to a thread @pap started about the vote referendum by them i read that threadā€¦

Will Carling was there ahead of meā€¦

:eyes: :eyes: :eyes: :eyes:

1 Like

Oh shit

BBC News - Iranā€™s top nuclear scientist Mohsen Fakhrizadeh assassinated near Tehran

2 Likes

Oh well. Easy come, easy go.

2 Likes

Sigh.
Anti LGBT Politician busted for breaching Covid rules while attending a predominantly Male Orgy.