📰 The latest news!

See my other post :wink:

Think I joined about the same time-ish tbf.

Well you got that wrong about the bitching

1 Like

What can I say, I was young and naive in those days :lou_wink_2:

3 Likes

You started it…Cunt. :rage:

2 Likes

Jack Ratner.

25 posts were split to a new topic: The Re-Markle-ble Interview

A post was merged into an existing topic: :question: :crown: The Re-Markle-ble Interview

When your dad calls you to let you know this is not him.
Good to know.

This is very sad, in every way. And VERY worrying for Women who walk.

Ali G getting nominated for an Oscar.
Nope, never saw that coming

BBC News - Oscars nominations 2021: Baron-Cohen, Mulligan and Kaluuya in the running

He’s quite a good actor if you ignore the Ali G stuff. Thought he was excellent in The Spy.

2 Likes

I would have liked to have seen his take on Freddie Mercury.

1 Like

Time Out launched in Dubai.
Same Publisher as all the IT Mags which we advertised in.
Held a launch party at the Nightclub above the original iconic Hard Rock Cafe.
Rocked up, met this Dude carrying a cardboard box trying to get in asked us to find the organisers. We did. Chatted at the bar, he vanished (most people used to do that tbh)
And there he was, on stage.
Now the issue was he was playing a UK TV Character & it was before You-Tube. I had heard of him but thought it was a tribute act.
It was only when he did a skit of Robbie William’s Rock DJ (Will you suck … … a BJ) we realised.
Great lad back then, he joined us in drinking the bar dry. Well, he hung around and we pissed ourselves but that may have been the free booze.

Legend and hope he does get an Oscar as that will FINALLY fill the missing name drop that my Ex holds over me.

BBC News - Uber to pay drivers a minimum wage, holiday pay and pensions

Fascist state is a reality this morning:

2 Likes

Yeah, they say “contraception” is the reason.

I suspect an unholy union of @Goatboy and @Llwybr-Cyhoeddus.

3 Likes

Ron Davies
Barry John
Gareth Edward’s
JPR William’s.
Gareth Bale.
Cant think of any more Welsh GOATs

Michael Sheen could play a goat.

There’s also a vicious rumour that my daughter’s housemate is his lovechild.

Which I propagate.

1 Like

Our Prime Minister hard at it on the campaign trail today, another primary school. What does he think he looks like? Beyond embarrassing. What is actually achieved by these visits, how is it helping? It’s not as if there’s anything else a Prime Minister could be getting on with during a health crisis that has killed 130,000 people, and businesses going bust left right and centre! It’s baffling that this circus goes on trundling round the country, day after day, with our so called free media dutifully in it’s wake. My advice to any headteacher who wants to keep the clown away from your school, paint all the desks red…

4 Likes

Makes a change from the hi-vis jacket. I am so bored of seeing him in these photos. What does he actually do as you are right just endlessly on campaign trail?

3 Likes