📰 The latest news!

Yeah that tale is from late 90s.

1 Like

Sad

By then I’d moved in to a social sphere where old man perve stuff was / is cut out at source.

Believe me Mrs C_S and me are very vocal against those who say things (sexist or racist) as “a laugh” as do the YoungAdults

A mate of mine, into DIY and now living in the US, recently chopped the ends of his fingers off with a saw. I was quiet when it first happened, but after it was clear he had recovered, I sent him this.

It was not “too soon”. He loved it.

3 Likes

“Too soon” that he died tbh

Well this was Christmas 1976 and the calendar was the office final fling after that kind of thing had been banned from the walls a couple of months before.

Those in the photo were a good bunch…all except “Michael Rosen” lookeelikee. @Intiniki wouldn’t have liked that piece of shit and I have to say his behavior wouldn’t have been tolerated for one single second today. Even at the time he was my direct line-manager in 1969 I found his attitude to women unbelievable. He was a Trumplike sleazeball and myself and a mate who sat next to me hardly said a civil word to him for the year under his charge.

My contempt for him nearly led to a premature ending of my career when I dropped a very heavy glass topped pump-up drawing table on his wrists. There was just enough clearance to trap his wrists without crushing them. That was when we came to an agreement, if he didn’t bother me I wouldn’t bother him. :neutral_face:

1 Like

22 posts were merged into an existing topic: :desert_island: Barry Island - Home of the Whopper :hamburger:

Is there a way I can like this post more? Agreed. It’s starting to look very tedious again.

1 Like

Are you and the Michael Rosen impersonator related? There certainly is a distinct likeness, could certainly be taken for brothers, if not twins! :thinking:

Fuck off…nothing like me…wouldn’t have the cunt in the family…would have arranged a hit if had been.

1 Like

:joy:

You bastard. :lou_eyes_to_sky:

Thank you very much. :wink:

1 Like

The truth is (gonna be) out there

:male_detective:

Do they not have backups??

They may have lost mine as I have just been given a Police clearence letter from Hampshire plod.
No convictions no outstanding cases ( must be mundane ones) no warrents issued for me.

Nothing to do with me guvnor.

2 Likes

Probably. Does anyone know where they are? Probably not.

1 Like

This can’t possibly go wrong.
Considering Fight Island is held in UAE…

(4 year jail sentence for possession. Possession includes being in blood stream even IF smoked abroad)

1 Like

Probably on the same servers as Parler

Quite an interesting read, got it off the humanist site.