📰 The latest news!

So all the blame for any resulting fiasco from 1st Jan can be laid squarely at the feet of Cummings and Johnson and not the Party?

Sounds about par for the course.

:roll_eyes:

They’ll milk it for years. There were Tory MPs this fucking year talking about what they’d inherited from Labour.

A decade ago.

1 Like

You can see it now…
“We tried populism you all know it was a clusterfvck, now we need to get back to our roots and rebuild Jerusalem”

1 Like

Either rebuilding it or relocating the embassy there.

1 Like

I did tell you all to watch that Netflix Documentary Secrets of Saqarra.

Season 2 is gonna be a ripper

BBC News - Egypt: More than 100 intact sarcophagi unearthed near Cairo

A post was merged into an existing topic: :racing_car: :trophy: Well done Lewis

The 737 Max has been given clearance to fly again - anyone fancy first go?

Been on it 4 times. It reinforced the fact that flights over 4 hours really need to be on twin aisle planes not low cost carrier set ups.

And no, not going to be flying in one for a long time.
Nor is anyone else tbh.

After you sir!

I worked in aviation for 9 years. Left in 2017 to go into automated pharmacy. Looking like a good move with 2020 vision.

This is the main reason I used to pull as a greasy/spotty/nerdy 15 year old when the girls from neighbouring schools had drunk a bottle of mad dog.

1 Like

But you haven’t

:wink:

Oh, I see…

Given everything that’s currently going on in the world, is it just me or does anybody else not give a flying fuck about an interview Diana gave to the BBC 29 years ago?

3 Likes

:raised_hand:

Never liked her from the start…

1 Like

Fucking hell. We’re going back to the eighties if we’re talking start.

Shall I set up a C64 vs ZX Spectrum thread?

1 Like

I thought we’d already done that one, and I thought I’d agreed that Spectrum beat C64.

Although I did cut my computing teeth on a C64…

3 Likes

TBH, never given a flying fuck about any of the sponging off the tax paper ‘Royal’ under achieving accident of fuckwit spunk early discharging Uber twats, let alone the ‘self styled look-at-me-I- can’t-get-enough-cock but butter would melt, Queen if cunting hearts, Englands fucking Rose’ Diana

Fucking cesspit of dysfunction masquerading as some sort of ‘essential to business and tourism to justify the Royal list’ fuckwittage

2 Likes

Prefer the queen to any number of oxbridge PPE head of state wannabes

Knowing our luck it would be Blair or mandlefool

We don’t need a ceremonial head of state at all if we have an elected Government… provided we elect a decent statesman who exhibits the virtues we should all aspire to…

Get off that fence, you’ll get a sore arse!

2 Likes