⚽ The January transfer window thread

I don’t think we’re turning into a knackers yard for old players just yet.

That was Portsmouth in 2010

3 Likes

Oh dear, Baz will be most upset to hear this :lou_sad:

I like that idea. “hi Steve, how’s life. Managed to slipping over yet? No, we’re not really interested in him, just unsettling your players for Celtics benifit, as we do a lot of business with them.”

3 Likes

Baz is upset at everything on here. Most of the time.

3 Likes

He called to have it out with us to make sure there was nothing untoward going on. He is from Liverpool and therefore totally against the practice of tapping up…

6 Likes

Stevie G: ‘Eh eh, youse, youse bedda not be tappin up ah best playyyaaa eh? Tavaeeeernieeeeerrrrs not goin anywheres like, you got dat?’’

6 Likes

[28/01, 18:03] ‪ Ralph just said in presser that still might be a player or two coming in
[28/01, 18:03] ‪Will be young players
[28/01, 18:03 Might sign one of them now with them arriving in the summer
[28/01, 18:04] ‪ Austin is free to leave if he wants first team football
[28/01, 18:04] ‪ If he doesn’t go he is still welcome in the squad

2 Likes

More of the same, yawn…

https://twitter.com/reluctantnicko/status/1089860355453603840

Fucking poxy club can’t even get the transfer of a shit player from the Championship correct. Honestly, we’re run worse than the local Scout’s tuck shop.

We’re run cynically costing the bare minimum for the largest return.

19th highest wage bill in Europe.

5 Likes

Fuck off @saintbletch with your evidence. You’re not welcome here.

8 Likes

£8m. There, saved you a click.

3 Likes

used it elsewhere

Not now I’d say, the days of us buying overpriced shit for no return are long gone.

Isn’t this a good thing or do you want to pay loads of money for a smaller return?

Yes I always want the profits to go the a person and persons who leveraged a club and invest little, have been done for tax, you’re a defo Russian.