⚽ 🔃 The January 2023 Transfer Thread

Let’s have this conversation after tomorrow night’s game. I think it’s a must win.

I don’t think we can afford to wait until the end of the month to bring new first team starters in. Games against Forest, Everton and Villa would have come and gone and as it stands I expect us to lose the lot.

That said, I’m under no illusions that we’ll act late. It’s always the way.

You need to take some responsibility for my breakdown by the way! I felt this in my waters and have made some semi serious jokes to that effect over the last few weeks, but seeing you seemingly confirm it has left me numb inside. :sob:

Hmm

5 Likes

Does he only appear on the radar of clubs on the verge of relegation? :thinking::smile:

No, just those who like to boot it long all the time.

To be honest mate, you might as well call the Priory and book in now. :frowning::smile:

3 Likes

At least it saves Che the embarrassment of missing another sitter

That light show did it!

1 Like

Obligatory YouTube video…likes to shot from distance…

1 Like

We’ll soon beat that out of him.

3 Likes

That’s handy because he’ll need to do most of that from inside his own half.

3 Likes

Meh, he’s only got 1 foot

1 Like

Bragging is unattractive mate, desist.:unamused::grin:

1 Like

You didn’t watch this bit then…

That would be madness Keane cant get into a bad Everton side.
Unless ABK is badly crocked

Stop making yourself look foolish, Phil.

You’ve clearly not considered Keane’s metrics.

Rasmus will have you know that out of the last 50 hoofs up the pitch, Keane has found a teammate on 2 whole separate occasions. That’s nearly twice as good as Lyanco’s record against Forest (from what felt like the same number of attempts. In just the first half).

That said, I wouldn’t worry about it. No way Everton loan him to a relegation rival and SR won’t pay £15-£20m (a figure I’ve plucked out of my arse by all accounts) for a 29 year old centre back with no resale value.

2 Likes