⚖ The Independent Group

Good man - Which is where I thought I’d put it originally tbf

A lesson to us all.

I’m now going to talk firmly to myself…

I think you need to take yourself in hand.

3 Likes

Oh, don’t worry about that @Fowllyd, keep posting…

Ah, that’s another one for the naughty joke thread isn’t it…

Not sure it is really.

Not sure what it is really…Book burning?

Anyway, post has been moved. I said sorry for posting in wrong place. Not sure what else to do. Am certainly not going to make a donation to the Sub Standard Seven…

Ahemm, beers at the meeting of @PhilippineSaint and @Saint-or-sinner?

Pull yourself together.

1 Like

Fair point, we’ll made tbh

Bears?

Well the ‘Independent Seven’ received a ringing endorsement from Katie Hopkins. Sounds about right.

Luciana Berger has been obsessed with anti-semitism since her student days. She resigned from the executive of the NUS, in her own words, “because of a continued apathy within the NUS to Jewish student suffering”. She also campaigned for Muslm organizations such as the Muslim Public Affairs Committee to be banned from Campus. Speaks volumes about her attitude to free speech.
She claims that the Labour Party is institutionally anti-semitic, yet Liverpool, which has a Jewish population of 3,000, has,(until yesterday), two female Jewish MPs, a Jewish leader of her local Labour Party, Gideon Ben-Tovim, (Presumably in Luciana’s world he will be of the ‘self hating’ variety), has a number of Jewish Labour Councillors. As a member of the Labour Party who is Black, born and living in Liverpool put it so eloquently in a letter to the Liverpool Echo, " I would love to experience this level of claimed discrimination"!

As you say there was a lot of controversy regarding her selection a candidate for Wavertree, and rightly so. She was parachuted in from London, had absolutely no connections at all with Liverpool. But she was, at the time, a ‘close friend’ of Euan Blair. During the selection process Berger lived at the home of Jane Kennedy, then the sitting MP, whose partner was Labour official Peter Dowling, who ran the selection process. The completed ballot papers were returned to Kennedy’s home address. In the run up to the 2010 election, the Labour leadership was accused of “parachuting” Berger in as the candidate. Kennedy insisted that she and Dowling had acted properly. So that’s OK then!

3 Likes

Quite astonishing how funny tinge is being airbrushed from existence today

A political cynic would be of the opinion that this whole split is just another shuffling of deckchairs by the global elite running the planet and their msm puppets are following the script.

3 Likes

True, but we have this story

Well don BBC

1 Like

Yeah, but have you SEEN the state of the khazi on trains. Leaves one with no option if one is touching cloth.

2 Likes

Had he been to see Mamma Mia?

https://twitter.com/SayeedaWarsi/status/1097527598962356226

Replying to my own post is poor form, i know, but i am reminded of a time a few years ago, when suitably refreshed, on the train back from Waterloo. Needing a slash but not too sure of my ability to either stand or aim straight in the khazi, i put pushed both feet to the outer walls for stability and proceeded to drain the main vein. Fucking driver then goes over a track change or the tracks were out of kilter, or something. I lurch forward and one foot slips on one of the pieces of bog roll on the deck, meaning I end up with a knee on edge of the piss pot and my knob pishing all over the seat / floor. Anyways, no real harm done, finish up, tidy myself up and sneak out, thankful that no one is waiting outside the door. When i sit down a young woman and her friend are making their way hastily to the khazi i’ve just been in, obviously in a state of refreshment far more refreshing than i achieved. Five minutes later her mate comes back down the carriage saying her mate is sprawled out on the loo floor, barfing up.

Puke on the floor trumps my piss on the floor. Fucking disgusting behaviour. :grinning:

2 Likes

More evidence of Chuka’s values and principles.
Just last year Umunna posted this on his Facebook account.
“Some have suggested that there is institutional anti-semitism across the Labour Party - this is not a view i share, not least because i have not seen one incidence of anti-semitism in almost twenty years of activism in my Lambeth constituency”.
Perhaps the reason for his change of mind can be found here.

The man is a self serving charlatan, two faced, completely untrustworthy.
So who will be funding the ‘Magnificent 7’? Perhaps one of Tony Blair’s secretive and shady trust funds? The state of Israel? Oligarchs? Breitbart? We won’t find out will we, because they have set up as a private company rather than a political party, so they don’t have to provide the source of their finance.Neat huh? A new kind of politics my arse.

3 Likes

Well Well Well!
https://nyebevannews.co.uk/independent-group-refuses-to-reveal-donors-registers-its-website-in-panama-a-famous-tax-haven/

2 Likes

Don’t get too excited about that - I just looked at my own company website and apparently we are registered in Wyoming!!

Probably has more to do with the domain host