šŸŒ The Home of Happy Golf Stories

She probably cannot get on board with his flip flop on LIV

Or lack ofā€¦

Think there is something going on the whole on the board off the board come back on the board oh no you donā€™t, and then add in

I get the feeling the PGA re back tracking thinking everything is fine when the game is flling to shit for Sponsors and viewers.
Jay Monahan doing a full on EBU level melt down

Jimmy Dunne, who last year helped negotiate the PGA Tourā€™s controversial framework agreement with Saudi Arabiaā€™s Public Investment Fund, resigned from the tourā€™s policy board on Monday .

Scottie Scheffler is back after birth of his 1st kid.
Clear favourite for 2nd Major of the year.
1st tee down the middle.
2nd medium iron 2 inches from the hole and in for Eagle.

Different gravy. What a statement

Rory hits a 66 probably thinking that is good enough to have a share of the lead

Scheffle says fuck you and posts a 62

I know there was a rumour that scheffle was going to take time out after his kids birth, but I am willing to bet his missus say you are in the form of your life,maybe your career, get your ass out on that course and win it all

They had their 1st a son last weekend
And Scheffler will walk it.
Schauffele will bottle it.
Again

We want 9

3-0

Use the right thread. :lou_facepalm_2:

1 Like

Hereā€™s how to stop him winning. Cop obviously has someone else in the Sweep.

1 Like

LOUISVILLE, Ky. ā€” World No. 1 Scottie Scheffler has been detained in handcuffs by police after a traffic misunderstanding ahead of his second round at the 2024 PGA Championship, according to an ESPN report.

Jeff Darlington reported early Friday morning that Scheffler attempted to drive past a police officer into Valhalla Golf Club and that officer attempted to ā€œattach himself to Schefflerā€™s car, and Scheffler then stopped his vehicle at the entrance to Valhalla.ā€ The officer reportedly began to scream at Scheffler to get out of the car, and when the 27-year-old exited the car, he was shoved against the vehicle and placed in handcuffs. He was then detained in the back of a police car.

Thereā€™s a cop gonna be put back on the night shift foot patrol beatā€¦

https://x.com/TheAthletic/status/1791434882062651718

A little chuckle at all the punters who piled onto scheffler last night after his 62 - bet they are franticly refreshing the cash out button

One thing going for Scottie is that he is white - if he was black, chances are he would be full of holes right now

2 Likes

My thought exactly.
The reaction from the Cop was acary.

Kentucky Court of Justice documents have confirmed Schefflerā€™s four charges

• Second degree assault of a police officer
  • Third degree criminal mischief
  • Reckless driving
  • Disregarding signals from officers directing traffic

Get the impression they are doubling down?

He is toast.

Itā€™s a mess by the course players are having to walk in with their clubs from miles away in traffic jams

Can understand Cops have a proticol in fatal accidents

Heā€™s out and on his way to the course

he will need ice in his veins to shoot sub par today - his caddie is going to be earning his corn

Third degree criminal mischief? WTF is that? I suspect it was a case of ā€œdo you know who I am?ā€ when he ignored the Cop and was expected to queue up in his car with the rest of the plebs.

1 Like

You need to learn your ā€œSchefflersā€ from your ā€œSchauffelesā€. The criminal only shot a 67. :wink:

Course record score incoming is :wink:
He has Glycol in his veins

Potaytoe Potartoe