⚽ 📰 The Football News Thread

If it was me I probably gave you a thick ear too.

No he would have been an old man by then…

My maths has never been good but by your reasoning I must be the oldest man in the UK. :bone: :bone: :skull:

1 Like

By common lore the universe :wink:

1 Like

Can’t talk now, just taken the Channel Tunnel for our road trip to Italy for tomorrow’s England/Italy game. Fortunately Chambers is driving.

1 Like

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: :uefa_logo: :soccer: Euro 2024 Qualifiers

He won an aerial duel?? Angola must be pants…

1 Like

or tiny

1 Like

Everton charged with alleged breach of Premier League’s FFP rules.

Could theoretically mean a points deduction

4 Likes

50 point deduction

4 Likes

But aren’t they a “big club”? They’ll probably ask for automatic protection from relegation until they sort out their finances :wink::joy:

3 Likes
3 Likes

WTAF

3 Likes

This doesn’t surprise me

Urgent news!
The funeral of the chap who drove the double decker bus when Saints won the FA cup in 1976 is next Wednesday at 9.30 at Wessex Vale.
Young adult 1 (who drives ancient buses, and owns - amongst other vehicles - a vintage coach, has got together with a friend to arrange borrowing the original bus for the funeral (they can both drive the thing!).
There is no family, and his wife has dementia, and doesn’t even know or understand that he has died.
Very few people are expected at the funeral, so if anyone is able to go, it would be really good to have some (ancient) fans there, who may well have been there on that historic day for Southampton FC.
Don’t know if Southampton FC know about this, or whether they would show a presence if they did know.

3 Likes

So Mané punches Sané. Got to be an amusing story in that.

4 Likes