The cloven hooved one's official match thread: The mighty Demons vs the slickly sweet stuff

3-0

2 Likes

2-0 to Everton

As this is the official thread trying to be usurped by the @pap third rate developer I will be using this one.

2-0 to saints without a shot on target 1 deflection that would have hit the corner flag if left alone and a back pass that bypasses the Toffee keeper like the A34 past Winchester

1 Like

As per the thread title why is goat boy starting this thread and not big Tit?

Tis referece to the current avatar… he who resides in hell, which could be a metaphor for having been sucked into this nightmare world… or not.

1 Like

Just got back from the Saints v Hants CC charity question of sport at Mountbatten School. True to form they didn’t score their either

1 Like

Just watched Everton getting thrashed at home 1-5 by Atalanta, who had not won an away match this season.

3-0 to us*

*assuming Martina plays

2 Likes

IF ONLY

I could get over this fatalism that the performances of the last 11 months have driven me into. 8 wins in 11 months I read on Twitter last night?

Toffees were woeful last night Unsworth out of his depth players out of position and no fans at the game.

And it STILL screams Southampton Nil to me.

2 Likes

He’s talking the talk, can they walk the walk :lou_facepalm_2:

6 Likes

Read a Sky article this morning which was based on stats and was comparing Puel’s Saints to MoPe’s. It basically seemed to be saying “not much has changed”. Can’t be bothered to link to it because it wasn’t very informative. One surprising fact was that Forster has made a lot more saves this season, but I suppose that could be because he’s faced more shots?

Mark Lawrenson has us down for a 2-0 win, so that doesn’t bode well. I will be watching the match up the pub with a load of Evertonians, i really really hope that this is the game when Saints surprise us all and give them a thrashing. But i won’t be holding my breath.

2 Likes

This one??

1-2

This has 5-0 Saints written all over it.

Mauricio has finally found our identity. It was down the back of the sofa ffs.

A Tadic assist masterclass and 4 goals for shane long. Fraser Forster will save 3 penalties and vvd will score before revealing his vest inscribed with ‘Fuck scousers, 100% Saint’.

At full time Les Reed will announce he’s engaged to Sotonians very own Barry Sanchez.

This is the start of greatness.

10 Likes

My heart is saying a turgid 1-0 win by my head is saying an even more tugid 0-0 draw. So it will probably be a hugely entertaining 3-2 win for Saints.

1 Like

Thatus beus thee spiritus

Glad we didn’t go for silva as manager with his negative style. Luckily we went for an aggressive and positive aporoach

Someone didn’t do their homework properly.

2 Likes