The Citizens v The "coming back after a difficult period that I don't want to talk about" Saints

Fuck it, @gavstar thinks I’m negative these days.

1-2 to the Mighty Saints

2 Likes

That’s more like it :lou_smiley: I say we will win 2-0, Redmond to come off the bench and score 2 in the last 10 minutes.

Obvious easy win for Saints.

Simple tactics to ensure victory.

Not only will I not be going to Barasti, I’ll actually be fast asleep in bed.

I can get a nights sleep and get up at quarter to 4 instead of 5 and watch the whole match before starting work. :lou_lol:

2 Likes

National Day & an Islamic Holiday rolled into one on Thursday so in theory could have gone BUT after Sunday’s result we’re all banned, plus I have to prep for my “Paid for by The EU” week in Poland :slight_smile:

3 words…

Park. The. Bus.

Image result for bus parking gif

Got it.

Yeah this could work

Image result for bus parking gif

3 Likes

I’m talking going ‘full Pulis’.

Forster

Cedric, Yoshida, Bednarek, VVD, Hoedt, Stephens, Bertrand

Romeu, PEH, Lemina

That should do it.

5 Likes

3-5 Saints in an all time classic - we go 2-0 down before thinking fuck it and playing with the freedom and creativity of spirit of '84 - going 2-5 before a 94th minute consolation for Citeh

3 Likes

@cobham-saint A downvote Sir? was it the ‘nerd’ slur? I hang my head in shame,for what was a wee jest at the expense of the ‘competing thread’ saga… but I will take it on the chin and go lie down for a while.

Ah ha.

We may have a chance tonight after all.

Seems the citeh players are rather Tyred after training yesterday

The training session incorporated a giant tractor tyre which the players clearly enjoyed

1 Like

Or just working on ways to slow down enough to be able to tackle Romeu.

Or working on tactics to counter Chazza having read fievrwebs’ reports of his weight

Working out how to get rid of a parked bus, piece by piece

9 Likes
1 Like

I’d rather he just said “3 Points”

1 Like

Does this mean Wesley is starting tonight??

So with the manager who’s tactical dna is to park the bus, siphon the fuel, make sure the handbrake is well and truly stuck ‘on’… do we want him to play fast, hard pressing and dynamic attacking football tonight?

Me and several of my friends have our sandwiches, travel rug and bus passes…we’re in no hurry to go anywhere fast.

1 Like

If we get one shot on target tonight I’ll be reasonably satisfied. If that shot ends up being a goal I’ll be more than happy.

2 Likes