The Chinese Have Spoken

As Ralph’s mask is ripped off by angry saints supporters… we see under it all the ruddy, smug face of Rupert Lowe.

“I would have jolly well gotten away with it, if it wasn’t for the horrible peasant fans”

10 Likes

Image result for scooby doo

I suppose the one small plus in all of this is watching the reaction of the mob on Fiverweb. There is already talk of hiring planes to fly banner’s over the club, red cards, not attending matches etc etc. Nothing like a bunch of village idiots with torches and pitchforks. Here is a thought. Why not give the club 100% vocal support for the rest of the season and try and help turn things round rather than drag them down with even more negativity? Yes it is shit, but piling on more shit really isnt going to help (Barry). What the team needs now is confidence and backing. If the worst happens and we do go down, there is plenty of time for burnings at the stake in the close season.

Ralph has a get out clause in that interview to allow him to fire MoPe.

Gap wants European Football.

Currently we can get there via the FA Cup.

IF we lose Saturday however…

Has anyone told Barry that Gao wants European football? That should shut him up for 5 minutes.

1 Like

Young Adult is going out to a local Chinese all you can eat buffet with her mates this evening - I’ll ask her to see what she can find out about what’s going on at St Mary’s from the waiters. It’ll probably be as accurate as anything on fiver web…

3 Likes

Former ITK artist Guan 2 has been waxing at length today about the problems. Interestingly they have nothing to do with the team or tactics but are all down to the lack of management behind the scenes (presumably at an admin level). Now given that he was apparently once ITK and now isnt, you have to wonder if he is more than a bit miffed that his ITK wings have been clipped. I also wonder why, if the guy who plugs in the black box is not as good as the previous plugger-iner, why that has affected Tadic’s form? Our former posting buddy on here, hypo, has also been giving it plenty and seems to be lining himself up as the new Tommy Robinson/Che Guevara of the new Saints Fans Revolutionary Party.

2 Likes

Many supporters couldn’t give a fuck about the FA cup. We can’t afford a cup run, staying in the Premiership is what is important. Wigan won the cup but got relegated. Where are they now, and who remembers, or gives a fuck, that they won the cup? Priorities.

Phew don’t tell Bazza that…his priorities are whatever he feels best illustrates the short-comings of the club.

When I was 14 I wanted a wank off Erika Eleniak but that sure as shit didn’t happen.

Currently top of div. one. Having a pretty good season.

From the Premiership to div 1! OK.

Yeah 2002-3 was a shit season. We should give up.

You wanted to wank off Erik who? You old rascal Barry.

1 Like

I knew when I wrote that it shoud’ve been made clearer…

2 Likes

The appeasment policy or worship of supporters to the the owners of the club has meant Kruger and Reed can run the club into the ground without any come back. Their lies, half truths , shifts in statments and belittlement of Southampton FC for their own profit is something those who have in the past praised the Reeds and Lliebres should be ashamed of themselves. They think all the supporters are just customers who can be shat on at any time they want.

Kat got out with her winnings patting Krugar on the back for making her millions. Reed is just an arrogant stooge reciting a coaching manual he read in the eighties. Anyone who like him thinks Gerrard is a wimp knows nothing about anything and his management record endoreses that.

I support the hope that if there isnt a clear out of the board then I will be more than happy in the Championship where we can reset and get back to a club that has some form of identity with the bonus not more money to add to Kats pile of Nazi gold They have milked the cow dry now they should just fuck off back to where they came from. They couldnt manage a piss up. They are incompetant chancers and worse than that leeches that have used the club Anyone who still has a good word for them is in my view is not only a sucker but complicit. Kruger was gushing about the financial successes. He couldnt hold himself back. And finally trying to tell us transfers are complicated - jesus fuck the condesending bastard is completly out of touch with any form of reality.

Pelligrino cannot play attacking football. Its fucking obvious. The man utd game is as attacking as he can get. Im sad enough now to have put myself through as many games as I can see on tinternet of that Alves team. Its fucking obvious and I dont know shit about it. How the hell Reed can say otherwise is beyond me.

1 Like

Aye you are mate - could not have put it better myself - :lou_lol:

1 Like

Worship? You are beginning to sound worse than our Barry mate.

1 Like

I enjoyed watching Saints in Div 1.

4 Likes