🥊 The Boxing Thread

I cant see any of them but the best fights ever was Ward-Gatti 1 and 3 and also watch a few of Wards other fights, won fight of the year 3 times and that hasn’t been done often.
McAuley- Bassa, Tyson-Spinks (simply because of what he did to Spinks who was an absolute class act until then, Benn-Eubank, Hearns-Leonard/Hagler, there are loads, throw in McGuigan and Hatton (subjective I know) and you’re onto a winner.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=Dc-G4KMOllU

It isn’t wrong though is it.

Justice. Crolla wins by ko in the 5th.

3 Likes

Gutted for Murray though but am very happy for Crolla.

A brutal fight with a tragic conclusion.

I hadn’t watched that since I saw it live, but I watched it again last night.

It certainly adds weight to Ted’s views - especially as McClellan didn’t appear to be taking that much punishment.

Klitshko V Fury about to start.

Get the fuck in there!!!

1 Like

TYSON FURY IS THE NEW WORLD HEAYWEIGHT CHAMPION!

115-112 115-112 116-111

2 Likes

Thought they were going to rob him. Deserved win.

What was the point deducted from Fury for in round 11?

It’s all down too Jesus :laughing:

Punching the back of the head. To be fair, Klitschko kept turning away from him.

All the commentators from every camp criticised that decision. Luckily, it mattered not.

Ive ignored this thread as I have no interest in boxing, but now, after alcohol, I peer in to see what it’s all about. It’s all about boxing, just as I first suspected. I agree with Ted. Ted is my Sotonians soulmate. Whatever Ted says, I agree with. Ted speaks for me. Ted is me. I am Ted.

Does this mean quadruple courtney barnett and sufjan stevens?

Originally posted by @Fatso

Ive ignored this thread as I have no interest in boxing

I was surprised to find out this morning that Tyson Fury is white.

5 Likes

I was surprised to find out this morning that Arse Fury is common after 17 pints and a Lamb vindaloo. But well done Tyson, excellent punching.

The Fury’s foxed us, Bear. While I acknowledge not knowing any whitey with a first name of Tyson, he was born into a boxing family in 1988 and is named after Mike Tyson, according to Wikipedia.